You Won't Pull Any Wii-lies on This Bike!

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Dunno if anyone posted this news artical yet, but apparently on wii.nintendo this new gaming/hardware compny Big Ben Interactive will come out qwith this exercise bike called the Cybeerbike and it'll come with a game and also compatable with Mario Kart

Wiis newest accessory is sure to get your blood pumping.

We all know that exercise bikes are boring; furthermore, they demand an inordinate amount of energy, which ultimately gets you nowhere. As such, it is far better to jump on a real bike, as not only does it move you from A to B it can also be enjoyed with a friend or two.

So when Big Ben Interactive announced the upcoming Cyberbike for Wii, our first reaction was... who would buy such a thing? Well firstly, if you are shy about exercise but miss the great outdoors this is the perfect bike for you - the Cyberbike comes with Cycling Sports, a game that offers eighteen circuits over land, sea (in a submarine) and air (in a plane). Moreover, not only do you get to enjoy the scenery but you also get to do your bit for the environment – well, the virtual environment at least. As according to the gamers at Kotaku:
“You save the planet, cleaning up pollution, by flying your bike over things.”
However, screen shots of the game do not look promising, and are a poor replacement from the tranquil scenes you could discover in the ‘real’ world. Furthermore, this latest peripheral is rather large; coincidently enough, just like a real exercise bike.

Still, the Cyberbike is apparently compatible with Mario Kart. We are yet to see how this will work but all is sure to be revealed with its launch in January next year, which is perfect timing to burn off all
heres the link http://kotaku.com/5381194/cyberbike-trailer-cycles-out

WOW neat, I just hope it is not too expensive.

I'm guess the bike alone will be very expensive, thats just me though and "If" i did buy this, i still wanna get EA "more workouts" i need to find room in my apartment complex for this "Cyberbike" I think its a great idea with this cyberbike though I think. if it is compatible with Mario Kart that would be nice and funner i think to play.

Well if it was metal I would pay as long as it can be used as a normal bike. But cheap plastic like that won't be too expensive I hope.

Maybe ill start playing mario kart again.Im low on money so...i hope it doesnt cost so much.Knowing nintendo it will...

This looks good and has a lot of potential for loads of games and workouts. I'll have to keep looking for pre-orders to get it at its cheapest.

Back