'Young Love'

En4Neo said:
I think if you're in love you can wait, too much love at one time can spoil a relationship.

Yup yup, true love lasts a life time, why rush.

as for me...i am a teenager. i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years...we have been together since i was 16. you cant really say when your inlove right their on the spot. when i was 16, the only thing i thought about was "wow, i really like spending time with this guy." their are trials in our relationship, but if you want to make somethin work...you have to work thing out....i think it depends on the people in the relationship...you either want it to be a fling or you think that you guys will be happy together...i dont know if that makes any sense...i dont think you can really explain what young love is...lol

i remember middle school when all the kids discovered dating and would go through girlfriends monthly. its just BS. i'm in high school now and tons of kids are in love. you can tell. others are just dating others so they can be like "i have a GF/BF and you don't haha" this guy was makin fun of me cuz he had like 10 girlfriends in 3 years. i told him that hes a f*ckin loser and that girls must hate him if they brake up so fast. his face turned an embarrased red lol. I think young love can exist and does alot but then there's that other group that date any person just so they can jump on the bandwagon. i am personally just waiting for the right girl.

Yeah, just depends on the maturity of the person. There are irresponsible adults that no one cares about. There was this senior in my HS when I was a freshman. She was getting married at 18. She had dated this guy since 6th grade and they were engaged for a year. She was a fricken genius and was seriously more mature than the teacher.

since i dated my girlfriend..its been 5 years..since grade 6-11..shes been eveywhere with me...domican,florida,mexico,atlantis, she almost lives at my house...ill prob.marry this young women!

Back