Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

I guess the reason i've never done good w/ Ness and those guys is because i'm more of speed guy, and sheik is like the quickest character, plus she's a ninja and I love ninjas.

P.S. I like Marth 2

motherbrainrulez said:
i mean ness lol
You make it sound like Ness is joke. using PK Thunder on himself to electicute his oppponets is an awsome move and easy to use after it's mastered.:p

Arcadium said:
Falco is the same as Fox, is what we call clons

Yes and falcon is what we call reading whats on the screen. FALCON, as in captain falcon.

ROY ofcourse come on people how can u like marth over roy its da same wit FIRE.....weird but im da best wit roy yet i SUCK wit marth xD

SuppaRoy said:
ROY ofcourse come on people how can u like marth over roy its da same wit FIRE.....weird but im da best wit roy yet i SUCK wit marth xD
marth is faster and his swor does more damage closer to the tip while roy's does more damage closer to the hilt

Zelda/Sheik, come on ppl! God, she's like my best character, I beat the fricken' game w/ her for crying out loud, doesn't anyone else like her?

I like Sheik as well despite my preference for Link and Samus, who are more long range fighters. Sheik has a powerful forward air attack which can KO ppl at >100% range and is a fast short range fighter similar to capt falcon. But her weakness mainly lies in her recovery move. So I use combos and throw her as far from the stage as possible so that she can't recover.

My fave character is Link. His main weakness is his lag time after and before attacking. And his hookshot, if it doesn't latch onto an opponent, results in such a big delay that gives the opponent plenty of opportunity to attack.

In SSBM there is no such thing as beating the 'fricken game'. You can 'beat' the game by getting all the trophies but really beating the game is by throwing it in the bin coz when you battle against someone in vs mode, there will always be someone better than you.

ROY ofcourse come on people how can u like marth over roy its da same wit FIRE...

Yes I agree - but Marth is the better fighter as he has more overall balanced moves over roy. One thing I've learnt with people like roy, capt falcon ganondorf and ness is that i never use the 'hold b' attack as it allows the other player plenty of opportunity to get a way around the attack and its plain obvious what you are going to do. Unless you are guarding the edge of the stage and charging up your attack if you know the other person is trying to recover from their fall. (Its called edge guarding)

Arcadium, the whole 'clone' thing in SSBM can make one or the other character better in battle. And the programmers did it for a reason - it was easier to program a new character based on an already existing character in SSBM. Falco can be better than fox due to his laser gun attack but is slower than fox.

U love those long posts dont u linkzeldagame? But I would have to agree w/ everything u just said...but if u were going to kick me off the cliff I would turn into zelda, her teleport is the best recovery move in the game (except for all the flyers, kirby, peach, jiggly) And it's actually pretty powerful, I once took away 20% w/ it, I use in part w/ one of my combos.

My fave character is Link. His main weakness is his lag time after and before attacking. And his hookshot, if it doesn't latch onto an opponent, results in such a big delay that gives the opponent plenty of opportunity to attack.
I agree w/ u there also, he would be my best character possibly if not for the slowness in his moves, maybe he needs to get more fit...anyway, I still LOVE Zelda/Sheik.

Fox? hmm...It has to be fox, yep that's it. I know it's not that super stupid FALCO. Man he's one dumb character I know u must hate.

NateTheGreat said:
I'll let you all draw your own conclusions about who my favorite character is.

HINT: gaze upon my signature:D
falco? no, wait...captain falcon? no...ummm...i dont know:p

Back