Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

linkzeldagame said:
NateTheGreat, Im not sure if this is a compliment but thanks.

Arcadium, I seem to have hit a nerve... Had a look at your profile and looked for your age - 14. Any 14 year old can write a long post than I could if they had lots of info on a particular subject.

I am an avid SSBM player so I look up SSBM websites like http://ssbm.detstar.com/ and that's were most of my info is from, as well as playing against many people at uni. As a result I kind of know what the weaknesses of each char in SSBM have (or has?).

Yeah, I was complimenting you because unlike some people who write a lot, you actually have something to say.;)

Good job linkzeldagame, and now we should get back to the topic (not that I have any clue where to start.) How bout this (off topic) choose ur favorite character(s) u would want on this list to be in SSBB:

#1Viewtiful Joe
#2Deity Link
#3Skull Kid (admit it he would be cool)
#4Megaman
#5Mew (i'm starting to run out of ideas)
#6Charmeleon (or some kind of fire pokemon)
#7Evil fox w/ eye patch and that pig guy.
#8Golden sun characters
#9Wind waker link (replacing young link or being one of his costumes)
#10New baby poke' like elekid, magby, etc.

ssbb_lover said:
Good job linkzeldagame, and now we should get back to the topic (not that I have any clue where to start.) How bout this (off topic) choose ur favorite character(s) u would want on this list to be in SSBB:

#1Viewtiful Joe
#2Deity Link
#3Skull Kid (admit it he would be cool)
#4Megaman
#5Mew (i'm starting to run out of ideas)
#6Charmeleon (or some kind of fire pokemon)
#7Evil fox w/ eye patch and that pig guy.
#8Golden sun characters
#9Wind waker link (replacing young link or being one of his costumes)
#10New baby poke' like elekid, magby, etc.
theres already a thread for this and this is the second time youve posted it here

like i said before, my favorite character would be falco, then roy, and then falcon. (all fire characters:p)

I'm not giving any sympathy, I really "disliked" game & watch to put it lightly. But no one has to listen to me.

i might have when i was younger but i dont really remember. but i remember how they had the pre-drawn figures in place of actual moving sprites

Nope, nvr played it in my life, then again I was born way after it was created. Was it like a mario game?

Back