Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Played a 'fire' version of Game n watch - I was about 6 - 7yrs old and it was very simple and challenging to play. Still have it at home tucked away with the old kiddy stuff. It belonged to my uncle - so its about 30 - 40yrs old.

Cool. But u know everything that's been said for like the last page or 2 has been off-topic.

I think Sheik was good for me. I prefer faster characters like her and Marth.

Last edited:
Teh_Wiinner said:
I think sheik was good for me. I prefer faster characters like her and marth.
Exactly, I don't play them cuz' they're "cheap", I play them because I love fast things, i've grown up practically a living ninja. I just like speedy characters, they're my thing.

Well yea im new :p
Anyways my Favourites is like this (Theres 4)

1.Young Link
2.Link
3.Zelda/Sheik
4.Gannondorf

All of the Zelda Characters are my favourite

Welcome to the forums, enjoy ur stay. Another Naruto Fan, Yes!
Mine's:
1.Zelda/Sheik (not just sheik, I use them both)
2.Link
3.Marth
4.DK

I don't use Zelda much when I play Sheik. Pretty much only to use Farore's Wind to get back on stage because Sheik's recovery move isn't very good.

It's really hard to use sheik and zelda in combos, it takes alot of practice but if u get good at it, it's something alot ppl don't do and it throws them off. U should try getting good at it, especially cuz ppl can't say ur cheap for just using sheik, because to most ppl zelda is one of the worst players in the game.

actually Sheik is one of the Hardest to use the speed sometimes is to quick when you dodge you jump of the edge and die and then to switch to Zelda and recover jump takes alot of skill to do..

Oh and yea ofcourse im a Naruto Fan :p nobody loves it more than me :p but i dont like sasuke that much anymore seeing as he turned Evil :(

Last edited:
sasuke747 said:
actually Sheik is one of the Hardest to use the speed sometimes is to quick when you dodge you jump of the edge and die and then to switch to Zelda and recover jump takes alot of skill to do..

Oh and yea ofcourse im a Naruto Fan :p nobody loves it more than me :p but i dont like sasuke that much anymore seeing as he turned Evil :(
That's a good point as well, I bet i could beat lots of ppl w/ sheik if they were sheik too, if she's so cheap then u should be able to beat me right of the bat. And if u'r falling off the cliff and try to change into zelda to teleport back up is nearly impossible because to use it u have to hit down B which makes u fall worse. U can only use it if u were falling a short distance.

NO ONE LIKES IT MORE THAN ME!!!! RRAARRRGGHHH! How about this, we become friends and say that we both like naruto....alot;) I'll PM u.

ssbb_lover said:
And if u'r falling off the cliff and try to change into zelda to teleport back up is nearly impossible because to use it u have to hit down B which makes u fall worse. U can only use it if u were falling a short distance.
no, you fall faster if you smash down. its quite easy to change into zelda and teleport back to the stage. ive done it many times. but sheik isnt my main character:lol:

Ya, changing into Zelda to get back is pretty easy, and it shouldn't make you fastfall. And don't make points about Shiek being hard to use, because well a monkey could be a pro Shiek with 10 mins of practice.

EDIT: Oh and on topic...
I like/use:
1. Marth
2. Doc
3. Pika

Back