Your All Time Favourite Super Hero

this reminds me of the spidey vs. superman thread where spiderman totally owned superman, lol, spidey here too!

this is a villian but anyway, probably carnage from the cartoon spiderman series that i watched when i was younger. For those of you don't know carnage is like venom exept he is red.

bluntch2yq5.jpg

"Apocalypse isn't a hero..."

Wow, never really thought of this much

Lets see with Marvel
Spider man has been in my life forever now, and he can do all those awesome tricks and that comic has my favorite villian Carnage, but there is teh Hulk, stress makes him mutate, he isnt really a hero but more of a misunderstood monster, there are the fantastic four, The thing, Mr. Fantastic, The Torch, and Invisible woman who are great as a team... There is the Human Torch, hes cool but I never got into his comic and its a real oldy... There is also the Xmen, they are awesome but that comic was hard to follow with all the characters and if you missed a comic that introduced someone you wouldnt know anything about them really...
Now with DC... Batman for sure

And lol at Bluntman and Cronic

Spiderman....

"The Human Spider" Is What He WOuld've Chose At That Wrestling Match... LMAO!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Spiderman....

"The Human Spider" Is What He WOuld've Chose At That Wrestling Match... LMAO!

LMAO!!! The Human Spider... and if it weren't that thief at that night, How the life of Peter Parker was going to be??

demonflair said:
Never heard of them...
I LOVEEEEE The jay and Silent Bob series...
I don't like you at the moment lol I'm kidding

....Im a geek D:

EDIT: Its Bluntman and Cronic, not Bluntman and Cronicboy

Back