Your Best 3 Sigs

demon im actually going to make the 3rd one my perma sig for now, tyler had his fun <333

this is like that post that i wrote for calling all sig artists.....this is acutally doing my work! YAY! i forgot all about it....ive been neglecting the design forum! :(

im a bad mod :( :( :( :(

Jill said:
demon im actually going to make the 3rd one my perma sig for now, tyler had his fun <333

this is like that post that i wrote for calling all sig artists.....this is acutally doing my work! YAY! i forgot all about it....ive been neglecting the design forum! :(

Ah now you like it :)

I made this thread for everyone to post their "best" sigs, I think this is a good way to share our brilliant work.

And, no your not a bad mod, you just had problems with your net, everyone has them :\

mr_resi said:
Lol no your not :lol: I finally got around to PMing demonflair just a second ago.

Let me check that out.

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Bout time you relized, didnt you think about it whenevery one said you were bad?

Nah only messin with ya jill;), your a great Mod, besides you have had problems with your account and have been very busy recently. . .

Why am i trying to comfort jil?
Thats brawnys job. . .

My shop is rather embarresing as i havnt hardly done any good work yet >.<

ssbb_lover said:
Are they together now? :p

No.

It's more of a affair in the backround.

Jill still has a Bf remember.

:)

Recently Adam has been a little down because jill couldnt get on wiichat, but he still talked to her over AIM so all was well.

Adam said he has been having problems with internet or something so it might be a few days before he comes back, i had to notify poor old jill since adam didnt tell her. Recently jill hasnt been herself, likely to be due to adams absence.

Nah Jill has just been very busy and stressed >.<

Extremly off topic here lol

When i actuly make some good sigs i will put mine on here.

or if someone fancys picking my best 3. . . >.< please dont:lol:

Ok...So I'm very new to this but here are the ones that think are my best so far. They just happen to be my latest sigs so I think I'm making progress.

SpideySIg.png

Iron-Man-Tech-animated-400-.gif

LighteningMcQueen.png

Wiired said:
Aaaand thought I'd bung in my only video sig that I've ever liked (back when I made millions of the bastards):
sovietosigbw2hw6.gif

ZOMG, I remember that !

And like they wanted you to be " The Official WiiChat Sig Maker ' lol.

And I said man, I'll never be good as Wiired or even close. :)

I like too many to pick just 3, but here's a few of my favorites:

twilightlove_banner.png

(The whole banner was made from a single image)
bellamy_banner.png

(Stole that render from a tutorial .PSD which I downloaded purely for the render...)
magnacarta_banner.png

(The boxes by the text are based on a similar style I saw done somewhere)
addictedlove_banner.png

(I've slipped a lot of my writings into my banners; that stanza was written just for this banner)
kiari_banner.jpg

(The text on the side and the hearts under it are there solely to cover the line between the two images)
txt_banner.png

(This banner, which I still love, may have cost me a SOTW win :rolleyes:)

And just for kicks, here's the oldest sig I still have on my hard drive, back from mid 2005:
firemech_banner.gif

(Holy crap, it looks so plain...)

Last edited:
Gymdawg said:
And he's funny too, ladies...
wub.gif
Lol, that smily is hilarious...btw, entering SOTW. I'm finishing up my entry, just going to add an image and techish border and i'm there.

ok, seeing as ive gotten a lot better at sig making lately, I'm re-doing my list.

Heres my current favorites. (they're in no order)

GOW_SigwithStranger.png

SpiderMan_SigwithStranger.png

EDIT: for brawny.

heres the third one on my list.

Halo3_MC_SigwithStranger.png

Last edited:
ok. then I'll change that spot on the list to a new one.

:lol:

ok imma go edit it now.

EDIT:

ok the other post has been updated w/ a better sig.

Last edited:
Back