Your best game so far?

shaker

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Bury, Lancashire, England
Wii Online Code
7355-6219-3953-5704
Now that we've all had a few days playing this game online some of us are bound to have the odd story to tell of a great match.

I'll start with my favourite which took place on Sunday. I was playing in a game and drawing 1-1 and with about 15 seconds to go found myself 2-1 down. Now rather than panic I decided to do a bit of the old hoofball, hoofing the ball high in the air to Yoshi and back into my own half. Time was running out, and with two seconds left one of my hammer heads did an over head kick with the ball in the air... straight into the back of the net. 2-2.

I then managed to win the game in sudden death.:lol:

Shaker.

nice! lol. Godfather is/was my best game. joint with strikers chraged. you can really compare them, they are too different games with different themes.

Once i was losing 3-0 to some guy, with 30 seconds left t go, i sort of gave up hope. but then i managed to pull off a perfect mega strike. 6 goals.

I went from 1 point, to 16 points in about 10 seconds :D

i was against some guy who got in 2 successful megastrikes. i was 7-0 down with about 2 min to go and i managed to beat him 8-7 without using any megastrikes

Last edited:
I was down 1-0 with about two seconds to go. Was at tip off line as my opponent had just scored. Was playing as Petey and had his Superpower available. So I just barfed straight at the halfway line and got in a full speed for goal megastrike. He saved one of them but I ended up winnig 3-1. I couldnt stop laughing for an hour!

brainiac said:
I was down 1-0 with about two seconds to go. Was at tip off line as my opponent had just scored. Was playing as Petey and had his Superpower available. So I just barfed straight at the halfway line and got in a full speed for goal megastrike. He saved one of them but I ended up winnig 3-1. I couldnt stop laughing for an hour!

ah that old trick has served me well on a few occasions! Also what is the fastest goal that anyone has scored? I've scored a few after 3 seconds.

My best game was beating a guy 8-0 and then 4-0 having lost 2-1 in the first match. I swear someone else was playing the second and third match but I laughed as my points total shot up.

its so unfair i cant get mine online because of my internet connection but the fire cup etc. is amazing! (single player)

I had a very good game against this guy on Sunday. At first he scored 4 megastrikes then I came back and scored one by birdo and then scored 2 megastrikes with Mario. In the last 10 seconds I passed it around until it went white so with 2 seconds left I thought what the hell might as well try passed to toad and did a slow-mo kick in the air and went in :) Then scored in sudden death

I wish I had this game.
My best Super Mario Strikers game was for the super bowser cup and it was 1 - 0. Then I scored a super strike with 0.4 seconds left.

I was playing a 2v2 game with my brother against a toad team. The guy was ranked 18 and he just kept jumping our keeper to score.

We had the series tied up 1-1 and we were winning 2-1 in the last game with about 15 seconds to go. but he goes and jumps our keeper and makes it 2-2.

I was kinda pissed so in sudden death I grabbed the only toad on our team and managed to break away from his defense and jumped his goalie for the win.

It was the very first time i had ever done it... felt damn good

i won 25-0 even though im no good at this game but i think i was playing with a retard cause he was getting home goals then he stopped playing after the second one so i kept doing mega strikes and that was that lol the person name was rocklee not my best game but funniest my be3st was a friend match with my mate we were on the phone at the same time and he kepot threatening me lol every time i got a goal

I was playing online with some dude and I was winning for 4-0, then he made a megastrike in the last seconds and I lost 4-5.. so bad.

I had a great game, that I won 20-0 :D

Back