Your Birthday in 2008

my b'day lies on the 29th of april, ill be 15, idk what i want to do, ill have to start thinkin about it :D

I will be 21 in June and I am also planning on taking my friends to the Tutankhamun exhibition as well. My treat of-course. :)

oowwww smelly, lol, whats the age limit for paintball, i might go paintballin, its expencive i know that much,

16 on may 15th. Heh, who knows what might happen. Hopefully at least I'll get my hands on my Dads car.:wink:

ARav989 said:
My friend is taking a bunch of us to go paintballing for his birthday.

For my birthday, I'm prolly gonna take a bunch of friends to the gun range.

Ironically, my little brother will be five today on January 7.

You didn't tell me... or did you?! ZOMG, TELL ME I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Lol. That little dork :) Yay, 5. Lol.

Anyway, I'm probably not gonna do anything for my b-day.. How sweet. Turning 15 though. o_O

Whoop, gotta go to school :/

I just kept skipping over this thread in 'New Posts,' and I don't really know why.

I'm truning 17 in April, and its going to be much better than my 16th. I wasn't allowed to get my license on my 16th anyway, but now, when I turn 17 I will be able to drive as many people as I want [first person in my circle, so you can bet it'll be jumpin].

I don't do much for my birthdays. Perhaps I'll set up a Brawl tournament this year? Or else we'll just hang out at my house and then go to Bdubs or something...

DRMARIO said:
HOOWEVER....I heard that Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders are performing live..I might just have to try and get some tickets for that :p

Oh waw! That's awesome I'd love to see them.

I'm hoping to see Omid Djalili this year. Also I'll be able to get to and from the city easier when I move so I'm hoping to see a lot more comedians, the main one being Jimmy Carr, he does loads of gigs in my city.

22 in may ... I graduate from university the day after my birthday and get married 2 weeks after! :)

i turned 20 yesterday (which was 7th)

did nothing much, ate a delicious cake though

Back