Your character on Mario Kart Wii?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Which character will you be on Mario Kart Wii?

You all know who I will choose. :lol:

Who will you choose to race as and why?

(Also, we need a board for Mario Kart Wii)

Waluigi!!!wish they had sonic though....:( but i guess it is called MARIO kart wii....

Toad and Waluigi

Toad because he pwns

and Waluigi...well because he's Waluigi!

I like it on MKDS how it didn't really matter what character you were, it was the cars that controlled the stats.

I hope they keep this mentality for MKWii.

the character controlled thechoice of car weight and items... so the character is what matters... :yesnod:

idjut said:
the character controlled thechoice of car weight and items... so the character is what matters... :yesnod:
No it didn't...

You could be any character in any car, and it was the car that controlled the weight and items.

The characters have about a 5% weight effect on the cars in MKDS. :yesnod:

i was thinking MKDD...

i don't have a DS... i think MKDD makes more sense..

you physically shouldn't have Bowser in a baby kart :)

Yes because theres a slight :) difference in the same car with toad than with bowser...i wonder why there were no specials in Mkds?

Toad!

"I'm the best!"

Speaking of which, my roomates and I have been playing sooo much Mario Kart 64 lately, and it's really amazing considering how old it is and how many other games I could be playing. Can't wait for MKW!

Last edited:
Gotta go with Mario this time around, although it never matters to me. My friends in the past games would fight over characters and leave me the ones they didn't want, but I ended up beating em' anyways :D

Back