Your characters

SuppaRoy said:
Im guessin they gonna put Birdo to cope wit yoshi but i would like to see maybe one or two more sword weilders and please if nintendo has to put another pokemon....make it a cool one like mewtwo
yes, the sword people are fun. but mewtwo is already in SSB

Mr_Stoukaph said:
yes, the sword people are fun. but mewtwo is already in SSB
OH yea i know hes in SSBM DUH but im sayin a cool pokemon...like mewtwo in ssbm:cool:

Ive seen Deoxys around he/she looks cool But im not the genius here NINTENDO is they will think of somethin i have faith. Even tho they failed me wit PICHU.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
does it matter?
Nope jus curiosity. And SSBB is gonna be one of the best games for the Wii no matter the characters.....if they stick to nintendo fighters

SuppaRoy said:
Nope jus curiosity. And SSBB is gonna be one of the best games for the Wii no matter the characters.....if they stick to nintendo fighters
it doesnt hurt to have some third party characters

Mr_Stoukaph said:
it doesnt hurt to have some third party characters
True im just afraid of exageration. I mean i think snake is an awesome addition but...thats it, Snake.

Plus Snake was a secret character in an old nintendo game before so its not new or anything.

Third-party characters can only make the game better!

Really I couldn't care less who's in it, I don't know why so many people disscus this.
This is the content that makes up the game! How could u not care about it?! Would u only want ice climbers Mr. game & watch, luigi, clones and *gulp* pichu? This is the most important topic of this kind of game since there's gonna be 30-40 characters.

ok There is WELL over 40 nintendo characters. No need for third party even tho it may attract a different crowd and blah blah blah. SSBM was the best selling game for the Gamecube wit out publicity of OMG SNAKE so SSBB already has the publicity of snake for a " different crowd " so no more is needed.

what non-third party characters would make the game even greater for you?

Master Chief from Halo might be...interesting. Be fun to see him duke it out with Snake, I guess.

Um, if we're saying any 3rd party, Nintendo-connected or not, then perhaps the wolf from that upcoming PS2 game, Okami. If you haven't heard of or seen it, make sure to google it.

Here's who I'm talking about:
okami-20060510020742697.jpg

Oh, and I'm guessing very few people have heard of the Japanese PS1 game, Vib Ribbon. It was comparable to Amplitude or Rez for PS2 and was really strange. Would be awesome to have Vibri, the character from Vib-Ribbon, go up against Mr. Game&Watch.

Go here to see a video of Vib-Ribbon, if you haven't seen it before; make sure you have the sound on.:D

Last edited:
Back