Your Dream Band

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
hm....I'm bored. LOL

Already previously discussed with another member, thought other's would like to get in on it. :lol:

Just name your dream band, any artists will do. If you want to mix Jimi hendrix and Jessica simpson, be my guest.

Lead Guitar: Gilmour
Bass: Flea
Drums: Neal effin peart

and if a Rhythm guitar was needed.... Page

Edit: forgot to say that THERE IS NO SINGING in my band. Pure intrumentals..all the time. w00t.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
hm....I'm bored. LOL

Already previously discussed with another member, thought other's would like to get in on it. :lol:

Just name your dream band, any artists will do. If you want to mix Jimi hendrix and Jessica simpson, be my guest.

Lead Guitar: Gilmour
Bass: Flea
Drums: Neal effin peart

and if a Rhythm guitar was needed.... Page

Edit: forgot to say that THERE IS NO SINGING. Pure intrumentals..all the time. w00t.

FLEA FTW

If its singing, I was going to suggest that Boa and Kumiko sing together, but since its just pure instrumentals, I have no idea.
I will just go with whatever Wiired said.

Nah, Pras. MINE didn't have singing.

You can have whatever the heck you want.

Boa and Kumiko it is.

Wow...just realized I'm beating pras on post count. While it's the stupidest measure of quality, i think I'm close to 5th or so.

Brawny said:
Wow...just realized I'm beating pras on post count. While it's the stupidest measure of quality, i think I'm close to 5th or so.
By the gods! You are right. Congrats on that part of things. Now you have surpassed me in both Post Count and in Rep. :lol:

We need more hiphop fans here :) the main other one that I talked about hiphop with was Vert and he's barely on here anymore :mad:@@@@@@@
booooo
Infact, another one.
Little Brother + Outkast + Methodman, and to add some singing to the hiphop, we need a bit of Bill Withers :)
just the two of usssss we can make it if we tryyyyyyyy(8)
Legend :).

Back