Your Fav Football team.

Dallas Cowboys
5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
Seen live once, going opening game in season beginning.
BOYS 4EVER!!!

Big Yoda said:
Dallas Cowboys
5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS
Seen live once, going opening game in season beginning.
BOYS 4EVER!!!

9ers have 5 as well, and our place kick holder knows how to catch a snap :p

Big Yoda said:
Our New Stadium Is Going To Eat Your Face Offffffff!!!!

I just hope we get a new stadium. ill bet you guys hire bill cowher the same year you open that stadium.

Have you seen the new stadium? Its going to be awesome, you should check out the cowboys website to see it. (not trying to convert you or anything) But its going to be really nice. Cant wait till they have the Super Bowl there.

Big Yoda said:
Have you seen the new stadium? Its going to be awesome, you should check out the cowboys website to see it. (not trying to convert you or anything) But its going to be really nice. Cant wait till they have the Super Bowl there.

i never said i thought yours would be bad. i mean a billion dollars and it should be hella nice:cornut:. im just hoping the 9ers get a new stadium built, hopefully in San Fran, but if its in Santa Clara, then its closer to my house.

Ya, it
would be cool if the 9rs and the Boys went at it in a Super Bowl in the future. BOMDIGIDY!!!

Wii_Smurf said:
Will Amercians stop stealing our Name?
England was were before America and we named it Football before you changed it to Soccer :(

Anyways:

I don't watch American Football [Although I like it, I have no favourite team]

And my Favourite 'Football' team [Soccer to Amercians] is Liverpool

So we kicked your a$$ in the late 1700's.:D J/k

You guys have a bunch of words we don't use. I think tinkle is funny. "Give us a tinkle", are there any words that we say that are funny words in British english.

Last edited:
Back