Your favorite Wii game.(so far)

Dal

The Seagulls Cry.
Feb 6, 2007
Left is right.
Wii Online Code
8085-7630-2439-1842
my favorite wii game i played is probably...wii sports.
its just so addicting.

So far Wii Sports. I can't wait to see *real* golf, boxing, baseball games on the Wii. Hell, you could even do a wrestling game! Imagine doing pile drivers? Hahahaha.

Zelda Twilight Princess... I would have thought everyone would have said this by now, with the few games out for the Wii at least.:nonod: =[

i love wii sports now that i got all four remotes (TRU had like seriously 50 of them on display along with nunchucks and VC controllers! :shocked: )

then second would be warioware.

wii play didnt live up to my expectations so everyone was right. BUT i like the shooting game (seriously when does the gun come out?!?!) and tanks is the shiznet. my bf and i play tanks all the time....that bastard always tries to kill me though even though we play cooperatively! rat bastard! (oh and i love how when i went to gamestop by my house and the guy who we asked if the wii play was in stock, he said "good luck finding one!" like an ass and then i went into TRU and they had SO many in stock! i seriously love TRU!)

WiiSports is probably my favorite as well.

As the old saying goes: "The best things in life are frii"

lol, like the lingo, frii Jorge:cornut:

i have to say Dragonball z tenkachi 2. thats a very addicting game, especially when you're unbeatable in it haha. not saying its THE best game, just my favorite of what i own.

wii sports, zelda, elebits and rampage.

Yes I agree, sir, DBZ is amazing, I am pretty good at it too, I also love Wario Ware and of course Twilight Princess, and Res Steel is good too...prepare for the future because it's going to be a very awesome ride.

I have Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda, Wario and Rayman. I like all of them but I guess I like Wii Sports best. I play (or used to play) Tennis, Bowling and Golf for real so it's great fun to play them on the Wii. I can't imagine playing these games on any other console.

hmmmmm...
i havent got any BIG satisfaction from any wii games like i did with halo or halo 2..
Zelda is MAD but whenever i start getting really into it i get stuck in a temple. and it doesnt have multi player..

its still the best 1 though...and Rayman is the best multiplayer fun.. but ime board of it know

can you imagine zelda with multiplayer?!

anyway my favs are red steel and zelda

wii sports is great, but i like a game i can complete ( i am pro in everything on wii sports )

Back