Your favorite Wii game.(so far)

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. Remeber that old bald girl song...."nothing compares....to you"....Link.

X-Knee said:
Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. Remeber that old bald girl song...."nothing compares....to you"....Link.

its sinead oconner....not the newly bald britney spears ;)

Hey all, new user first post

My favs would probably be either Zelda, or Wario Ware Smooth Moves..payday on friday so i can finally get Excite Truck:ciappa:

I only have Zelda, Sports and Red Steel and prefer them in that order. I have never owned a Nintendo console before so only found out recently I can play old gamecube games on my Wii so splurged out on a few of them and am addicted to Resident Evil 4, Zelda Wind Waker and Zelda OoT, in that order and for fun when I have mates round I like to play Mario KArt DS and Soul Calibre 2. :devil:

The Legend of Zelda! I think at this is the only high rated wii game....sad.....wii sports just felt like a demo

well Zelda is obviously amazing, but I have to say the game I had the most fun with was Excite Truck

Naw, Sonic And The Secret Rings for me now!

Wario Ware Smooth Moves was as well amazing.....but just so damn short!

Zelda!

i mean, how can you even mention another game in this thread...

i can only hope they develop atleast another zelda game for the wii
2 would be insane...

what do you think?

the most fun game i have played has to be excite truck i mean driving a truck and listening to music at the same time is just great!

but zelda comes in at a close second

true, true

excite truck is extremely exciting... and i just got a sd card reader for my computer so the customized soundtrack jaun is off da hook!

lesson learned

excite truck = exciting:yikes:

my favorite so far is redsteel (mainly because metriod 3 is ent out yet) just because of the addicting game play i liked zelda but it is more of the same and i get sick of it fast

Ask me in a while and I'll say Super Mario Galaxy, but for now Elebits is the best for me. Cheesy cut scenes but has great gameplay, fun, great levels, and of course the awsome level edit mode. I like making really really hard levels and then sending them to people. I sent fewfirstchoice Mission Impossible II (my edited level) about 4 days ago and he still hasen't beaten it:p

Super Mario Galaxy will be my favorite game of all time if it is as good as the videos show.

Back