Your favorite Wii game.(so far)

TP, Excite Truck and Wii Sports r my favs:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

I like Wii Sports for multiplayer and because its addicting. I also like Wii Play...but just for multiplayer. I like others but those are my favorites to play with friends.

Is Exicte Truck worth it?? I saw the trailers and I tought that it might be cool.
Good grafics, gameplay seems to be great. But I dont't know if I should buy it!?!

I definitely think Excite Truck is worth it. If you are looking for a hard core racing game, it's not for you. Then Excite Bike on steroids. Tons of fun. :yesnod: It's even better when you dump some MP3s onto an SD card and listen to those while racing!

CJ

For some reason I can not get into Zelda because I dont have much time. So heres my list.

1. SSX Blur
2. Madden 07
3. Wii Sports
4. Zelda
5. Super Monkey Ball

I want Blur so badly...and Excite Truck is getting thumbs up from everyone I know, i've nvr heard anyone say it was a bad game, ever. I think i'll just save my money for future Wii/DS games though. ^_^

My favs are
1. SSX Blur (very cool)
2. Wii Sports (tennis is the best)
2. Zelda (have no real time to play, but love it)
4. Red Steel (the samauri sword rocks)
5. Sonic Rings (getting used to holding the controller)
6. Call of Duty (I have the game, but haven't played it yet)
7. Ravin rabbits (already finished all levels, ending is dumb, will sell back)

As far as number of hours DBZ takes the cake. I've put over 100 hrs into this game, and I'm not even a DBZ fan... I was in middle school (but who wasn't) and never own a DBZ game prior to this one. The controls are really addictive and the size of the maps are very impressive. And need I mention Spirit Bomb or Kamehameha or Super Saiyan ... ok, maybe I am a DBZ fan, but a newly renewed one.

Madden Madden Madden Madden! F'in love the game.

Excite truck is Quaality.

I like zelda, BUT:

Theres not enough on horse fighting
And the temples are an absolute pain in the arse.

Madden is THE game

every games I have have their special stuff I love about them:
Elebits: the intense boss battles and the actions performed in massive electrical machines like roller coasters, satelites, etc.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2: the powers such as the Kamehameha, spirit bomb(genkidama), and lots of other special moves you can perform by actions of the Wiimote.
Red Steel: the music, the story, the feel of the game as you play, the controls and actions too, it's perfect.
Sonic and the Secret Rings: the worlds are amazing and the graphics too, it's the best 3d Sonic game I have played.
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves: very fun game with lots of retro mini-games in 9-Volt's section.
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: This game is just perfect in every way.

favorite so far is super swing golf.
at first i thought..this is weird, then hey this is pretty fun.
100's hours later and im addicted like nothing, and get mad if i dont make 220 yrd chipins.
though it really does need online play and world rankings to really be great

i would have to say zelda is the best but i do like wii sports baseball tennis and boxing are so addicting

Back