your favourite cartoon

Posted in the anime lounge
(even us stuff)

The Simpsons aaaannnnd...

bloo2gc8.jpg

I much prefer South Park to Family Guy, at least in SP the jokes accually follow the plot. Whereas in FG the whole "the other day.." or "Lois remember last year when.." really starts to annoy me after a while.

m0nsta said:
I much prefer South Park to Family Guy, at least in SP the jokes accually follow the plot. Whereas in FG the whole "the other day.." or "Lois remember last year when.." really starts to annoy me after a while.
Ya I kinda agree. I like Family Guy and it can be funny, but it can be annoying too. Such as the other day when I was watching it, there was this big ass long scene where Peter was for some reason fighting with a chicken.

paintba||er said:

Ya I kinda agree. I like Family Guy and it can be funny, but it can be annoying too. Such as the other day when I was watching it, there was this big ass long scene where Peter was for some reason fighting with a chicken.
i love that scene, it rulez

paintba||er said:

Family Guy gets a bit too stupid, in my opinion. Yeah, the chicken scene was annoying, and I do think the dog has no comical effect whatsoever. But, the Simpsons tries to settle on things that are reality - but still knowing that it's a cartoon, even though the writing has depreciated over the years and Richard Branson took Sky One off me.

Now, Foster's. Foster's is MEANT to be stupid, so no one point out me being hypocritical :crazy:

Frogger said:
Family Guy gets a bit too stupid, in my opinion. Yeah, the chicken scene was annoying, and I do think the dog has no comical effect whatsoever. But, the Simpsons tries to settle on things that are reality - but still knowing that it's a cartoon, even though the writing has depreciated over the years and Richard Branson took Sky One off me.

Now, Foster's. Foster's is MEANT to be stupid, so no one point out me being hypocritical :crazy:
you mean Brian not "the dog" and you are right fosters is meant to be stupid, thats why i like it

bonodo said:
you mean Brian not "the dog" and you are right fosters is meant to be stupid, thats why i like it

But it's a dog.

And that alien thing in American Dad... Just why!?

Frogger said:
But it's a dog.

And that alien thing in American Dad... Just why!?
yeah, but isnt his name roger or something, i mean come on! who names an alien who poops pure gold roger

bonodo said:
yeah, but isnt his name roger or something, i mean come on! who names an alien who poops pure gold roger

I don't hear you coming up with any names to suit a gold crapping alien though.

Monkey Dust
South Park
The Simpsons
Futurama
Pinky and the Brain
Tom and Jerry

Family Guy is hit and miss for me- it can be funny, when it isn't being completely stupid. I think It was better before they revived it.

Back