Your Favourite Football Team.

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
No im not talking about "Football" ( the one where you dont even use your foot :lol: )

Im talking about FOOTBALL The beautiful game. U know....Soccer.

Whos your favourite team and why? Mine? well....

Arsenal.png

They play the best football in the world, un-arguable. Next season should be bright, despite our failure this season.

From my country Sporting, I am a supporter since I my 3 years old.
From England, Manchester United, Ronaldo is the best player in the world, not only for me being Portuguese, but because he's winning a lot of great individual titles atm. Of course I like Chelsea too, they play at an awesome level, and they have Mourinho, Paulo Ferreira, and Ricardo Carvalho. But Man. Utd. FTW...
From Spain, Barcelona, it has Deco, Messy, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, and a lot more, and their quality is great.
And from Italy, AC Millan, do I need to say why??

demonflair said:
From my country Sporting, I am a supporter since I my 3 years old.
From England, Manchester United, Ronaldo is the best player in the world, not only for me being Portuguese, but because he's winning a lot of great individual titles atm. Of course I like Chelsea too, they play at an awesome level, and they have Mourinho, Paulo Ferreira, and Ricardo Carvalho. But Man. Utd. FTW...
From Spain, Barcelona, it has Deco, Messy, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, and a lot more, and their quality is great.
And from Italy, AC Millan, do I need to say why??

sporting wear green and white hoops. superb

demonflair is quite the glory supporter:lol:

I support manchester united and here is my list of teams i like!

Prem: united (support)
championship: derby/sunderland
leage one: Nottingham forest
Leage two: accrington Stanley
La Liga: Valencia
Scotland: rangers and nakamura
Germany: Bayern munich

I might add some later when i can think. . .

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
rangers and nakamura:shocked:

yeah i like celtic but my fav team from scotland is rangers and then i really like nakamura because he simply kicks ass!

Back