Your Favourite Football Team.

Leeds-United.png

Last edited:
lool we stoppd you from winning the title today!! lool.

I love Ronaldinho (best player in the world and he is in my avy)
Favorite international:Brazil
Clubs:chelsea,AC milan, Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!

ottoman said:
No im not talking about "Football" ( the one where you dont even use your foot :lol: )

Im talking about FOOTBALL The beautiful game. U know....Soccer.

Whos your favourite team and why? Mine? well....

Arsenal.png

They play the best football in the world, un-arguable. Next season should be bright, despite our failure this season.

In our Football you DO use your feet. Certain positions kick the ball. The Place Kicker and Punter.

ottoman said:
No im not talking about "Football" ( the one where you dont even use your foot :lol: )

Im talking about FOOTBALL The beautiful game. U know....Soccer.

apparently you have never watched american football because the foot can be a very crucial part of the game. lots of games are won and lost over field goals.

Earthworm Jim said:
apparently you have never watched american football because the foot can be a very crucial part of the game. lots of games are won and lost over field goals.
but still even though i am from the usa I still think "soccer" should be called football i mean you don't even use your foot much in american football!Also this is non related but i think the usa should use the metric system because its easier and every country in the world uses it exept for the usa:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: lol

it's all in the money. Maybe if you studied a little history, you would know that the United States did try that.

All I can say is that we still use imperial.....

dja11101995 said:
but still even though i am from the usa I still think "soccer" should be called football i mean you don't even use your foot much in american football!Also this is non related but i think the usa should use the metric system because its easier and every country in the world uses it exept for the usa:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: lol

I think we will keep it the way it is.:eek:ut:

football isnt ranting about metric systems is it:lol:

UNITED!!!:D

Dong fangzou is amazing:D
He did great in belgium on loan and did great during uniteds asian tour!

Back