Your Favourite Scene In A Film

dancing-power-ranger.gif

4bq7neqwv8gz5-1.gif

8892d0f229a9f4602da905afbcd5e57d-1.gif

Id have to say mine is the "its the pants" scene in Anchorman. Many who have seen that should know what im talking about.

The final battle in FF:AC is kinda weak, to be honest, most of all because of the predictability of it all. Advent Children was a pretty weak movie in general, to be honest, and I think most of it's success has something to do with fanboyism rather than it actually being good.

I preferred The Spirits Within, to be perfectly honest, but aside from Ghost In The Shell FF:TSW is my favourite movie so I would have to think that. The storyline has a much greater depth and the whole thing is a lot less... Fan serviced I suppose. I guess that's why it wasn't accepted much in the FF community, though, because it wasn't aimed towards fans of the games and was instead aimed at being a good movie for anyone to watch. Advent Children, on the other hand, was 100% fan service.

Anyway - my favourite scene in a movie is from 28 Weeks Later when the black, American helicoptor pilot kills a whole horde of the infected with his helicoptor blades. Although this will soon be replaced by the scene in Die Hard 4.0 where McClane sends a car off a ramp, jumps out of it and watches it blow up a helicoptor before saying;

"I ran out of bullets..."

Die Hard > All other live action films xD

Back