Your favourite Zelda?

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Which Zelda game is the best? Which is hardest? and does the wii controllers make it a better game or would it make the same amount of fun with a normal control???

My favorite would probably be Twilight Princess because of how amazingly huge it is and it's just really fun. The controls really are really good for me, I love how everything feels.

Zelda: A Link to the Past on SNES

This game is an all time favorite of mine. I can't wait until it comes out on VC. I heard a rumor that Zelda: LthP was coming out on VC in Japan. Anyone else heard this?

Twilight Princess for me, however its the only Zelda I completed so far, I rented OoT in the past, just never finished it. I'll get it when it comes on VC though.

My Top 5 - TP might tie or goto #1 once i beat it and get everything in the game, for now it is #2

1. Ocarina of Time(N64)
2. Twilight Princess(Wii)
3. Link to the Past(SNES)
4. Legend of Zelda(NES)
5. Minish Cap(GBA)

for me the first place goes to twilight princess
the second place goes to majoras mask (cuz you can transform into a zora!!)
third goes to ocarina
and fourth to wind waker
al the other zelda games are in fifth place
just my opinion

I like Link to the past for SNES, brings back memories....I still play the game once every year, and complete it in 4 hours with every item..Funn..

i love them all equally, except perhaps the oracle ones... they were a little weaker than the others. Minish Cap was good tho!
The hardest one BY FAR is Zelda 2 (NES) ... it still annoys me because it is so hard!!! I don't think i've ever finished it!

Hmm I haven't tried the ones for GBA..Are they harder than the original zelda for gameboy? I didn't like that one too much...The whole game was really abstract

Zelda ocarina of time for sure, maybe change my mind after i finish TP, will have a hard time beating ocarina of time though... now that brings back really, really sweet memories.

Back