Your favourite Zelda?

My Fav Zelda list

1. Ocarina of Time(N64)
2. Twilight Princess(Wii)
3. Link to the Past(SNES)
4. Legend of Zelda(NES)
5. Manjora's Mask (N64)

ocarina of time was my favourite... i still play it now again, it was such a good game, so advanced for it's time!

A Link to the Past will be my number 1 forever. Not only because it introduced me to the Legend of Zelda world, but because its just a great game.

After that great game comes Ocarina of Time, Links Awakening on the GB, and then the rest come along, except Majora's Mask which I really hate.

going against the grain here

1.) Wind Waker

great intro, great story, great game

threw it into my wii last night and wanted to start it up again, graphics are quite awesome imo

2.) OOT

3.)TP - beat it, loved it, just didn't draw me in like the others ranked above

1. Ocarina of time (n64)
2. Majoras Mask (n64)
4. Legend of Zelda(NES)

Havent played it Zelda on wii yet heard it was awesome so it might interfere with my top 4 :sick:

Vin'Omen said:
My Top 5 - TP might tie or goto #1 once i beat it and get everything in the game, for now it is #2

1. Ocarina of Time(N64)
2. Twilight Princess(Wii)
4. Legend of Zelda(NES)
5. Minish Cap(GBA)

Amen... my exact order.

Hmmm...*scratches head* I really love Twilight Princesses so far (not finished as yet) because of the whole Wii experience but I really love all the Zelda games to be honest and I don't think I can choose just one. My hubby hated Wind Waker he thought it was to childish and over animated (*sarcastic* as opposed to the original Zeldas on NES :rolleyes: ) I can't wait til my kids are old enough to join in the game with us. We take turns at playing the games (Hubby and I) I do a couple of hours then he does and so on....It's fun...

Well after playing Twilight Princess I was amazed! Although I cant see myself coming back to it ten years from now. I think Ocarina of Time will always be my favorite, its a classic, and never gets old!

1-ocarina of time
2-the legend of zelda
3-a link to the past
4-twilight princess
5-links awakening
6-wind waker
7-minish cap
8-ages/seasons
9-adventure of link
10-majoras mask

Back