Your first Nintendo memory?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
I imagine most of you older guys on here, like me will no doubt have grown up owning all or most of the Nintendo consoles over the years.

But can you remember your first ever Nintendo experience?

I was reading this blog post over at WiiCentre.com and it got me thinking:
http://www.wiicentre.com/classic-nintendo-memories-576/

That's my first experience btw in the comments :)

When I was little I used to own a PS1. I went to my bud's house and he had a N64+SM64, OoT, and MM. He was a bit older than me and had gotten pretty far in those games. I was awed. When I came home I asked my dad for a N64 but he said "No, you already have a Playstation.".

Well my memory is a bit fried but i do remember my brother and i running like mad men on the Nintendo Power Pad. Cant remember my first Nintendo experience though.

Hmmm....I think.....it....was.....when I was 4 or 5 and watched my uncle beat OoT. That's what started my videogame life.

at my old babysitters house they had a snes and nes and i played them some but my first real experience was waking up on christmas and getting n64, wayne gretzky, starfox, and wave race

I played the NES over friend's houses back when I was younger. I think I remember playing River City Ransom, Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Excitebike, and a few others. Never owned a Nintendo console myself until the Gamecube though.

I remember going to my cousins house and they had a Nintendo, they where playing Contra and i was like WOW, I want one..... I slept over that day lol

a few years later i got one of my own and guess what game was the first game i got?......... u got it, it was Contra. :D

man, good old times!!!

~X

I remember my dad, mom and friends enjoying a glass of champagne after beating Super Mario Bros on the NES when I was about 3 or 4.. and also I remember My dad using the NES advantage joystick's auto-fire function to level up in Zelda 2

My first Nintendo experience was encountering Donkey Kong in the arcade for the first time. This was awhile before they released a console. I later got a ColecoVision which came bundled with a Donkey Kong cartridge which, at the time, was the closest you could get to the arcade version.

Playing Super Nintendo at my Uncles was my first Nintendo Experience, then shortly after my dad gave me his original Gameboy and I asked for a N64.

The Original Nintendo. First game I ever played was: The Original LEgend of Zelda.

Good times, that is why I am a huge Zelda fan.

My older cousin playing SMB on his original NES (back when that was current). He also had R.O.B. I was hooked.

Saved up an entire summer babysitting, mowing lawns, painting the house, etc so I could buy my own. Zelda sucked up most of my life after that for quite some time.

I don't exactly remember my first time playing the NES and Snes, but I remember bits and pieces of playing Duck Hunt, Mario, F-Zero, etc.

i0n said:
I imagine most of you older guys on here, like me will no doubt have grown up owning all or most of the Nintendo consoles over the years.

But can you remember your first ever Nintendo experience?

I was reading this blog post over at WiiCentre.com and it got me thinking:
http://www.wiicentre.com/classic-nintendo-memories-576/

That's my first experience btw in the comments :)

Chris...I thought your name was Mike?
--

My first memory...Mario...wait..screw mario...It was getting my cousins gameboy off him and given to my as a birthday present...Pokemon aplenty had like all the current games and zorro.

I remember playing mario 3 on super nes

Back