Your first Nintendo memory?

My first nintendo experience was with the nintendo 64, with goldeneye and LoZ OoT. That was when I started loving nintendo. :)

My uncle moved in with us when we got this house because it's such a terrible area and my mum doesn't like the whole single mother alone thing, so like, when I was four or something, and he brought his NES. He said "I bet you can't do World 8" on Super Mario Bros... That git was right.

mine was when i was 7. i used to go to my moms house every other weekend and her neighbor was a 19 year old guy named calvin. I was always so jealous because he had nintendo and i was still rocking my atari. my mom was ok with this guy so i would sit over there all the time and watch him play. one day i was over there and he was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out. i watched him fight and lose to tyson about 800 million times and asked if i could try. He was pissed and said whatever and tossed the controller at me and went to make a sandwich. well, long story short, he walked back just intime to see lil' mac with his hands raised. he unplugged his NES threw it in a crate with all his games and handed it to me.

Lol! I remember the Worlds. I also remember in Mario 3 there was a jump that was so impossible none of my cousins could do it. Then I was like 3 years younger than them and it took me only 1 try and they were like: O . O

Heh, I never played a Donkey Kong game in my LIFE! Except the original one where mario trys to get up the ladder to save peach.

I've had a NES since birth, and my first memory of playing it was a Ninja Turtles game I believe..Still own it, working and everything =D

Probably playing Pokemon Red is the first thing I can remember.

I can't remember when I got it or why, or even my Gameboy for that matter. I'm quite sure I remember playing my sisters who had one first. Super Mario Land 1+2 ^_^

So yeah I think it would be playing Super Mario Land on my sisters gameboy.

I remember the first pokemon ever made! What was it again?

ven0mous said:
mine was when i was 7. i used to go to my moms house every other weekend and her neighbor was a 19 year old guy named calvin. I was always so jealous because he had nintendo and i was still rocking my atari. my mom was ok with this guy so i would sit over there all the time and watch him play. one day i was over there and he was playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out. i watched him fight and lose to tyson about 800 million times and asked if i could try. He was pissed and said whatever and tossed the controller at me and went to make a sandwich. well, long story short, he walked back just intime to see lil' mac with his hands raised. he unplugged his NES threw it in a crate with all his games and handed it to me.
You, sir, just made my day.

Zoro11031 said:
ven0mous said:
You, sir, just made my day.
Seconded.

My first Nintendo moment was when my dad just up and bought an NES one day because he knew I wanted one. He bought it with some weird game that I have searched high and low for the name of. It was some kind of space adventure....i think. It's been a LOONG time. I just remember this tall skinny guy had to go from room to room and blow up monsters/robots that often flew across the screen.

I remember watching The Adventures of Captain N on saturday mornings, and I thought Simon Belmont was the guy from the game before I found out who Simon really is, since he looked sorta similar.

Anyone with any clue as to what the heck the game was please point me in the right direction.

Back