Status
Not open for further replies.

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
What was your first nintendo expeiernce,also was your 1st VIDEO GAME nintendo...if not what was it.?

Mine Super mario 64 on nin. 64
First VG:Yes

Oh and im 14..

mine was playing super mario bros on my NES......... i think it was duck hunt, but not sure....... :(

i was atleast 4 or 3.... and yea........ good times :)

Last edited:
i remember playing Super Mario World with my grandad when I was around 4 or 5
aahh, the good old days:yesnod:

my first nintendo experiance was back in grade school. my friend had the original NES. first game i played was duck hunt. a while later i got the SNES that came with the super mario bros. good game, i miss it.:(

Mine was ofcourse the NES and the 1st game was Super Maro Bros. It was 1987 and i was 6 years old. Memories

My first experience was with the Donkey Kong Arcade game my aunt won at her company raffle. This is when Nintendo first started getting noticed in the States before they really got into consoles. It was a 1982 addition I think, still works to this day but needs a lot of fixing up. But I played that first for Nintendo game experience. I remeber it always being in her house just go and flick the quater switch and play a few rounds of DK.

My first console was a NES with R.O.B the robot and Super Mario Brothers. Got it a little late being my dad was an Atari Geek. But we always went and played at the neighbors durring that time and got hooked just the same.

To this day I still have everything Nintendo I have ever picked up, never traded in one game or have sold anything.

My first Nintendo console was the NES, and my first game for it was Super Mario Bros.

My first console ever was the Intellivision II, and my first game for it was Frogger

Edit: Why can't you post pictures in this subforum?

Last edited:
Duck Hunt / Super Mario Bros. Combined Cart on NES! Oh happy days. I still have the console around the house somewhere.

mmmmmm the days without 'Save'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back