Your Gaming History

Been gaming since I was 5. I'm 13 now. Consles I've owned (in order):

Super Nintendo, GB Pocket, Gamegear, PS1, GBC, N64, GBA, PC, Dreamcast, Neo Geo Pocket, Gamecube, PS2, GBA SP, DS, PSP, Wii

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms thats a pretty funny username man. i've only tried shrooms one time but sadly cant again for a long time, ****ing parents. hell i havent smoked in 2 weeks, every since i got my wii thats all i've ben doing, wii is my anti drug.
my history is:
snes
n64
dreamcast
gamecube
ps2
gameboy, gameboy color, gba, ds, psp
wii

well.... i never really toouched a video game until i was 8 when i convinced my parents to buy my a Game Boy Color because all the other kids had it execpt for me lolz

then it continued to grow from Came Boy Color
to Game Boy SP
then it survived for many years and reamins with me with scratches and bruises gaining dust while i enjoy my Game Cube and DSlite
'

while i still reamain to not have a wii patiently waiting to make my move

Gaming since: 1994 (Yes, Im young.)

Consoles History: NES,SNES,Playstation,Nintendo 64,Playstation 2,Gameboy,Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced

Games Mastered and Most Loved:

Dance Dance Revolution
Burnout 3 (Playstation 2)
Super Mario Bros.(NES)
Counter-strike(PC)

First Gaming Glory Moment: First playing Super Mario Bros. That was SOO fun.

Best Gaming Moment: Beating Legend of Zelda OoT

Worst Gaming Moment: Not beating Pokemon Yellow. xD

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Getting better at CS.

Favourite Games: Mario Kart 64 and the Donkey Kong Series. Who doesn't love that series?

Favourite Consoles: Nintendo 64, and SNES.

Bad Habits during Gaming: I play with my mouth open and pay 100% to the game and nothing else.

Looking forward to: Playing the Wii and experiencing a new type of game play and also, Buy games from VC and play the games I grew up on.

since: 1990

Consoles History: Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy Colour, GameGear, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Wii, PlayStation, PlayStation 2

Sesame Street (NES) (I was so little!)
Ducktails (NES)
Pinball (NES)
Final Fantasy VI (SNES) (Well, it was titled III, but it's really VI)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country II (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country III (SNES)
Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Yoshi's Cookie (SNES)
Yoshie's Island (SNES)
Banjo Koozie (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (GBC)
Pokemon Gold (GBC)
Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA SP)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA SP)
Mario Kart DS (DS)
The Sims 2 (DS)
Super Princess Peach (DS)
Luigi's Mansion (GCN)
Harvest Moon (GCN)
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Crash Bandicoot (PS)
Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS)
Spyro (PS)
Final Fantasy VII (PS)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
-There are more, especially on the SNES, but my memory fails me-

First Gaming Glory Moment: Hah, talking my grandfather into playing Duck Hunt with me. xD It's still the only video game he'll play.

Best Gaming Moment: Completing Final Fantasy VI. That game is incredibly special to me, and completing it... COMPLETLY... Was just so special to me.

Worst Gaming Moment: The accidental or sibling-induced erasing of one any of my games. x.x

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: Ok, this is really dumb, but the first temple on Zelda: Twilight Princess is a real kick in the ass. >.>;

Favourite Games: Final Fantasy 6, Kingdom Hearts I/II, and the Zelda series

Favourite Consoles: SNES, N64, and the Wii is gaining fast

Bad Habits during Gaming: When I'm trying to get a game finished, I tend to get addicted.

Looking forward to: Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Gaming since: 1992 (Hardcore since 1997)

Consoles History: GBC, GBA, GBASP, DS, DS Lite, GC, N64, wii, xbox, xbox360, PC

Ocarina Of Time (N64)
SSB (N64)
SSBM (GC)
Halo (xbox)
All pokemon gameboy games (GBA)
Mario Kart (N64)
Double Dash (GC)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Ocarina Of time. First challenging full story game I beat.

Best Gaming Moment: Headshot to the face in Halo :D Also, going from 8th to 1st in the last lap with exciting stunts in Mario Kart.

Worst Gaming Moment: Having to replace my SSBM disk 5+ times due to various cola spills and scratches.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Halo 2 final boss on legendary, made me hate the game lol.

Favorite Console: Wii, because it can play my previous favorite the N64.

Bad Habits during Gaming: My mind tricks, every game I play I will mess with the people I am playing. People get so pissed off and it gives me an edge, so its hard not to trick people or mess with them.

Looking forward to: SSBB, Wario Ware, some new Wiimotes+nunchucks, and hopefully a Mario Kart for the Wii!:D

Gaming since: 1993 my dad let me play his amiga500

Consoles History: amiga 500, ps,gb,gbc,gbasp,dslite,ps2,dreamcast,wii
Games Mastered and Most Loved:socom 2 on ps2 i loved it so much

First Gaming Glory Moment: winning my first race ever on need for speed 1
Best Gaming Moment: playing blitsball on final fantasy 10

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: trying to beat a boss on final fantasy for 2 months ( had to get a friend to do it for me :D )
Favorite Console: Playstation

Bad Habits during Gaming: none
Looking forward to: ssbb,metroid,my bro getting a 360

Gaming since: 1986, on a friends nintendo game & watch: mario brothers.

Consoles: nes, snes, sega megadrive, n64 (american, japanese and european :D ), gamecube, wii.

Best console: for now the gamecube, which will be replaced by my wii anytime soon now.

gaming since: 4 or 5 yrs old

console history( in order of aquiredness) nes, game boy, n64, gameboy colour, gc, gba sp, dreamcast, genisis (both kinds), ds lite, wii

games conquered: quite alot

first glory moment: getting my nes from my moms friend's kids who outgrew it.

best moment: too many

worst: getting my animal crossing town deleted, rebuilding it all summer and getting all fish but 4, all bugs but 3, all fossils, gold statue, massive house and... my brother loses the memory card at a friends house.

most difficult moment: having my ssb1 file get deleted and then rebuilding it in a day.

favorite game: paper mario or twilight princess

favorite console: they're all good

bad habits: cussing more then a 14 year old should

looking forward to: playing videogames with my kids in the future

Since: NES hit US shelves

Console History: NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, n64, PSX, PS2, Dreamcast, GC, Xbox360, Wii, GameGear, GB, GBC, GBA

Not in a complete order but for the most part with handhelds being seperate

Games conquered: Wow this would be a very long list so I'll include just my favorite conquered games

NES:
Super Mario 1-3
Zelda 1
Bionic Commando
Bubble Bobble
TMNT - ALL

SNES:
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
Top Gear 2
Top Gear 3000
Super Mario RPG
Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Super Mario RPG
Final Fantasy III
Rock n Roll Racing
Donkey Kong Country - ALL
Mega Man X - ALL
NHL 97
Madden 95

n64
Super Mario 64
Goldeneye 007
Perfect Dark
Diddy Kong Racing
Rush 2
Rush 2049
WCW vs NWO Revenge
Banjo Kazooie
Zelda OOT

PSX
Resident Evil 2
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX

PS2
Final Fantasy X International
Final Fantasy XII

GC
Mario Kart Double Dash
Resident Evil 4

Genesis
Sonic 1-3
Golden Axe - ALL
Streets of Rage - ALL

Wii
Zelda Twilight Princess

Instead of selecting a favorite title I'll just make this easy and say the Final Fantasy Series was and is my favorite across all consoles it has appeared, exceptions are SMRPG, RE4, MKDD, Zelda Series

First Gaming Glory Moment: Most likely completing Goldeneye 007 on 00 agent level and completing/unlocking all secrets

Best Gaming Moment: Decimating Emerald and Ruby Weapons for the first time in Final Fantasy VII as well as finishing off Sephiroth at the end with the Omnislash

Worst Gaming Moment: I for some reason couldn't beat 006 on the Cradle level of Goldeneye. I tried for hours and hours and when I got up to play it again the next morning it was beat!!! My dad must have done it for me!!! I had no problems beating that mission on Secret or 00 Agent difficulties.

Favorite Games: Super Mario World and RPG, DKC series, Zelda Series, FF Series ---I've too many to list really

Favourite Consoles: SNES, n64 tied

Bad Habits during Gaming: ANGER!!!

Looking forward to any new Final Fantasy games, Donkey Kong series, Mario series. Especially on the Wii

pwn4life said:
well for me i was 3 (i know 13) my dad got his nes from the basement and gave it to me
ihad mario duck hunt excitebike
then got the super nintendo in 1996 had the super mario world super mario karts few otheres.
then got the n64 had mario goldeneye perfect dark mario karts 64 and a few others.
then gots my cube had super mario sunshine and spongebob somtin or other(crap) i had lost faith in nintendo then and moved to the xbox selling my gamecube....xbox had several games....

currently faith is bak to nintendo and pc nintendo will rule PS the most memeral momet in gameing for me is beating half life 1 ohh such a dame good game

Ahh my friend you and your stupid improper grammer o BTW he bought a 360. :lol: were friends. Thankfully he still thinks sony sucks.

Your Gaming History

Gaming since: 1992

Consoles History: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, SP, DS, N64, Playstation, Playstation 2, PSP, Wii

Legend of Zelda (NES)
The Adventures of Link (NES)
Duck Hunt! (NES)
Mario Brothers (NES)
Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)
Faxanadu (NES)
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past (SNES)
Lion King (Sega Genesis)
Sonic the Hedgehot (Sega Genesis)
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (Game Boy Color)
Legend of Zelda: Seasons/Ages (GBA)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Spiro the Dragon (Playstation)
Tony Hawk (Playstation)
Tomb Raider: 1;2;3;4;5 (Playstation)
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (Playstation 2)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Being able to own up to my brothers score in some games for NES.

Best Gaming Moment: HAHA getting through the damned water temple in OOT..I messed up my first time through and hit that glitch that shorts you a key and had tp start the whole game over.

Worst Gaming Moment: hitting the glitch to begin with : ( and then saving it.

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: Playing my stepsis in Mortal Combat..Im really bad at that game

Favourite Games: Legend of Zelda: OOT; MM; TP; WW. and um..i dont know..

Favourite Consoles: Nintendo 64 and NES, it's a tie.

Bad Habits during Gaming: Pounding the controller hard and violently on the ground. I broke a few that way

Looking forward to: The New Legend of Zelda on DS

Back