Your luckiest/funniest goal ever...

shishkba said:
same thing happened to me today...
that's what he did the whole time.. and i lost the game.. :sick:

yeah, that kind of crap pisses me off.....i know it's a legitimate strategy, but do you have to do it, and solely that, the entire match? it just becomes boring and annoying

hmm one time i was mario using my special and i fell over, and then kirtter for some odd reason came out of his net, and as my mario got back up i guess he knocked the ball...and it just slowly went past kritter into the net

i was losing like 6-1 though so it didn't really matter

Picture, if you will, a 2-2 game between Bowser and Daisey. I'm Bowser. There's 4 seconds on the clock, and I'm sitting on a fire breath and planning to get a megastrike in SD. Daisy's team is in possession of the ball, but my team is giving her a strong defense and they've already had two missed shots on goal.

I don't know WHAT critter was doing when this happened, but he was on the right side of the goal and the ball got passed to the left inside corner. I reacted by shaking the wiimote and giving a hard tackle to daisy who was now in possession of the ball... before either of us recovered the ball rolled slowly over the goal line. It didn't even have enough momentum to touch the net! >_<

I just did the most unlucky goal tonight. There was like 10 sec left so I run back to my goal keeper to give him the ball. LOL, I accidently pushed the ball past my goal keeper into the goal. I won the game anyways b/c that just tied it.

i had to put this...:lol:

i used a ice shell to score a goal....:lol:

he was passing it to a sidekick and i used an item to freeze him then the ball hit the ice shell and scored in front on the kritter....:lol:

My most lucky goal in strikers would probably have to be the time me and my friend were playing online. I had the ball, and I was charging at the net like I was going to jump over the goalie (I was toad xD) but last second I decided to pass it to my friend. I was going to lob pass, so I hit Z and started to hit A but somehow I guess I didn't hit A fast enough. I had just hit Z. My guy kinda chipped the ball forward right past Kritter and into the net. It was hilarious when we won by just one goal.

i shot the ball. hit the crossbar, and a toad from the other team put it in. LOL

Well this has probably happened millions of times but once I had the ball and Petey tackled me and the ball went flying into the goal, so the other team scored for me :)

This is actually a goal against me and it was so stupid that I decided to post it. Me and my friend were playing, and he had played a couple times before so he was decent, and I was using all different players from my usual team. So he had Hammer Bro, Shy Guy, and Mario all over my side just hitting power shot after power shot, and I knew it would go in anytime since it was already white. Luckily, my goalie finally caught the ball and the strike was over (I thought). Then he auto-passes to Bowser midfield, but somehow my goofy ass Monty Mole was standing between the goalie and Bowser so it bounces off his back and goes into my goal.

I was on the side of the goal and pressed A to pass to a player on the other side, but instead of passing, the ball went into the goal.

Best goal,
Used Warios fart thingo, it gets on the other teams shy guy
He uses super strike, but it goes in the other direction into his own goals,
Everyones down so i just shot it in..........
The chance of the shy guy doing that was just weird..........

I had someone shoot a shot on me... it was a very slow un-powered shot... and my goalie just stood there and actually looked at the ball just roll in, lol

Well I once played someone who had obviously found a way to cheat and no matter what happened one pass turned the ball white or sometimes didnt change but every shot went in so some weird one's in that match.

One of my lucky goals was the other day, I attempted to jump the keeper but the keeper hit me up in the air and before anyone got to the ball someone fired a giant green shell which knocked the ball in.

One which I remember doing was that I was 1 - 0 behind, 30 seconds to go, from nearly in my half with a toad, just a normal shot, I scored, the game kicked off again and it was like the last 10 seconds then, BAM monty mole bangs on in:)

I was Luigi....there were 3 enemies homing in on me....Without even charging it, I sshot the ball right before they rammed me!.....It hurt, but it was worth it.

Back