Your monthly salary for the Wii

do you mind me asking what you do because thats a lot of money you earning there.

when i get a new usb cable for my cam ill post pics of my house, its pretty much a gaming shrine lol. i host tournaments on my projector in my GAME ROOM all the time if anyone is in the ohio area and wants to stop by PM me.

As for what I do, I own a homes painting company and have been collecting my whole life virtually.

I also make some loot by buying a "lot" of games from yardsales/flea markets/ebay and selling dupes

ven0mous said:
Thanks For the props on the avvy, rep for you.

But thats the way I do any system. Im pretty hardcore and make really good money so pretty much anything I see and want, I get. I generally buy a new game or periphial for one of my systems everyday.

I currently have
1344 NES
1876 SNES
405 GENESIS
109 SATURN
2 milkcrates full of GB/GBC
300 GBA
989 PSX
554 N64
412 PS2
211 Dreamcast
69 JAGUAR
123 NEOGEO
59 DS
174 XBOX
21 PS3
15 XBOX 360
games (this includes imports and special editions, marks)
plus just about every periphial for all but the next gen systems. The ALPHA GAMER title is from when my house was featured in the newspaper here the headline was "ENTER THE ALPHA GAMER"
So yeah the spending may decine sightly but only if something in the 360 or PS3 finally sparks me to give a **** about the systems and break from my Wii addiction

You must have on hell of a storage problem.

ven0mous said:
As for what I do, I own a homes painting company and have been collecting my whole life virtually.

do you mind expanding to canada? sound like a really sucessful company.

i would love to join a gaming tournament, but im not willing to leave canada this year.

the last system i owned before purchasing a wii was a ps one :lol:

so yeah, i think i appreciate next-gen consoles an awful lot more than the next guy.

NikkiLee said:
You must have on hell of a storage problem.

the older games dont take up as much room. you could possibly put all of his games in about 3 closets or one walk in closet.

thas said:
do you mind expanding to canada? sound like a really sucessful company.

i would love to join a gaming tournament, but im not willing to leave canada this year.

Honestly aside from next gen, i dont spend that much.

for older systems i go to flea markets, small game shops and trade expos that sell games for say 5 bucks a pop and offer say $100 bucks for 50-60 games. most people that run stands and small stores are just happy to be rid of **** and make 100 bucks

I haven't spent anything on my Wii for many months (unless you count spraypaint for my wiimotes or a casemod).

thas said:
the older games dont take up as much room. you could possibly put all of his games in about 3 closets or one walk in closet.

my basement is finished and is the GAME ROoM. every wall has shelving built specially by me to hold games and the ceiling has a compartment that lowers to reveal the projector and all my consoles hooked to it. not much of an issue and I know my kids and their friends are gonna love it when they are older. the trick to a collection like mine is to marry a fellow gamer. any other woman would make you "grow up":prrr:

FRuMMaGe said:
I haven't spent anything on my Wii for many months (unless you count spraypaint for my wiimotes or a casemod).

how come? nothing interesting for you? or are just waiting for specific title? either way i read that thread you made on that wiimote spray painting, some interesting stuff there.

I've bought.. Maybe a few games personally in the past year or so..

I've spent maybe...

20 bucks a month? On average. If that much.

But I'll raise my quota come March 09th if I place at least 2nd place in the talent show.

I'm really cheap.

In terms of products that I bought with my own money, probably less than $10 a month.

i dont know how much i spend
i just swipe and im done

lol I have spent a lot...

5 Games = 250$
2 Wii Remotes = 100$
2 GCN Controllers (Brawl) = 40$
x1 20$ Wii Points Card = 20$

Total 410$ in 2 months... 205$ a month. (Not including the GCN games I bought specifically for ma Wii)

Back