Your Most Memorable Video Game(s)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
What was your most memorable video game(s)?

Mine was Zelda Orcarina of Time. Way back when I was small and my parents just divorced I would invite my friend over to play it with me....although he just liked watching (which wasnt a problem for me :lol: ) I first used the game in a way to get away from my hard lifestyle....but time went on and things got much much better fortunatley, and I became obsessed with zelda! I can remember those long hott summers where I would just chill out downstairs with some ice cream and pop (really just any junk food I could find :lol: ) talk and play Zelda with my neighbor. I spent most of my time just exploring Hyrule, and it took me 3 years to beat (I was a newb at the time) from there on I got attached to video games and the Zelda series of course! If it wasnt for Zelda I may have never been a gamer....THANK YOU NINTENDO! Ive beaten OOT about 10 or 11 times start to finish and im going to beat it again soon!

Last edited:
Mine are Zelda:OoT becouse it was the most amazing video game ever made. How technology can trigger emotions dont ask me.

And Super Mario World becouse it was the first nintendo game I ever played.

Mario paint for snes! also a lesser known game i remember for genesis was “hard driven” my brother and i when we were little would pull up to the drive ways and make believe we were driving to our grandparents house haha yes we were lame i know! haha

i have a lot. by far ocarina of time though, its the best game of all time no doubt. majoras mask, super mario 64, the original mario games, donkey kong series on snes, super punch out, and a couple of unknown titles on playstation like army men 3d and the syphon filter series are some of my others. great thread btw

Major's Mask, Ocarina of Time, all 3 Prince of Persia's especially Warrior Within,Fable and God of War I loved all of these games!

trishj said:
Major's Mask, Ocarina of Time, all 3 Prince of Persia's especially Warrior Within,Fable and God of War I loved all of these games!
oooooo i forgot about fable. thats a great game

Banjo Kazooie, got it soon after I got my N64 in '98, and I still haven't beaten it, so you can tell how long I've spent on it.

Nintendocam said:
Banjo Kazooie, got it soon after I got my N64 in '98, and I still haven't beaten it, so you can tell how long I've spent on it.

I loved that one to! I never beat it either but I hope to see it on the VC soon

Dang, I'm old, my most memorable was Legend of Zelda NES, I was never that into video games but when I was about 10 I started playing through that and I put more hours into that game then any that I can think since. I'm on my 10 th time through the original quest. Also, FF 3 (FF VI) and Secret of Mana SNES. I never owned a 64 and these other zelda games weren't as defining for me.

The first Sonic on the Mega Drive. And this:

240505_Megadrive_-_Road_Rash.jpg

Banjo kazooie as much as you would love it to be on the VC, it isnt going to be...Nintendo doesnt even own Rare anymore so technically its Rare's game so they arent going to be "allowed" to put it on...

my personal favorites when i was a kid were all three Donkey Kong Countries, and Mega Man X those games were unbelievable...i still love all them to this day.

Final Fantasy. My brother didn't want me to play it and screw up his game and I always bugged him to play it so he came up with an ingenious plan. He gave me a controller that had the cord brocken off of it and told me it was a wireless controller. So whenever he was playing I would sit next to him with a broken controller and think that I was playing it with him. My brother was an asshole. :lol:

LMAO OF THE BROKEN CONTROLLER THATS CLASSIC LOLOL! yeah i forgot about FF7 me and my friend spent like a year and half daily trying to beat it...and finally got to Sephiroth who was like a god at his final like creature form...and wont lie...we cheated to win LMAO!

Back