Your most under rated Wii game to date?

I gotta go with Manhunt 2, yea the kill scenes are blurred out (some wat) but the game itself is still good and makes u want to keep playin.

manhunt 2 couldn't be more overrated. I'm really sorry but that game was very boring.

I'm not raving about it but it's fun so I'd say it's underrated: Fifa 08.

Madden 08 is so buggy that I have to call it overrated.

Super Mario Galaxy is on par with the best games ever but shouldn't be in a league all it's own IMO.

Tiger Woods 08 is underrated by a little as well.

austinAlan said:
manhunt 2 couldn't be more overrated. I'm really sorry but that game was very boring.

i totally disagree...ur prob just upset cuz the game isnt wat YOU expected it to be....the game is good, yea its easy as hell but it makes u wanna play....and i dont see how it is overrated, all gamers have bahed the game for its censorship and non gamers have bashed it for being released....i dont remember exactly wat IGN gave it...something like a 7.6 or something, but yea thats wat i would give it to, im sayin the game is GREAT wat i am sayin is that its 1 of few games that nintendo has put out so far for "older" gamers and the game is pretty good, other then the damn camera angles.

Bliss said:
i totally disagree...ur prob just upset cuz the game isnt wat YOU expected it to be....the game is good, yea its easy as hell but it makes u wanna play....and i dont see how it is overrated, all gamers have bahed the game for its censorship and non gamers have bashed it for being released....i dont remember exactly wat IGN gave it...something like a 7.6 or something, but yea thats wat i would give it to, im sayin the game is GREAT wat i am sayin is that its 1 of few games that nintendo has put out so far for "older" gamers and the game is pretty good, other then the damn camera angles.

Well you are right in that I expected the game to be fun and funny as well as amazingly violent and occasionally creepy. It tried to be funny but failed miserably at that. It wasn't creepy in the least either. The AI was awful. Does it matter that I loved GTA? So I'm willing to live with a few awkward things for a fun game. This is not that kind of game.

It is a stealth game which is not a genre that I like so you can say that that's where I go wrong but still it's a clunker.

austinAlan said:
Well you are right in that I expected the game to be fun and funny as well as amazingly violent and occasionally creepy. It tried to be funny but failed miserably at that. It wasn't creepy in the least either. The AI was awful. Does it matter that I loved GTA? So I'm willing to live with a few awkward things for a fun game. This is not that kind of game.

It is a stealth game which is not a genre that I like so you can say that that's where I go wrong but still it's a clunker.

Wait... you expected Manhunt to be funny? Ok, I have no idea who gave you that idea, or how that notion appeared in your mind, but that was never supposed to be the case. There may be small sections of macabre humour, but it's never supposed to be funny.

As far as amazingly violent, you did hear about how the ESRB forced them to censor the game right? So that's not really their fault, it's the fault of the general population for bending over and taking that decision, because the majority of us apparently believes a normal individual will go on a murderous rampage after playing this game.

You don't like stealth games, yet you bought Manhunt? You really had no idea what this game was about when you bought it did you? I honestly think you're angry for spending $50 on a game you personally didn't like, and had no chance of liking in the first place given your dislike for the genre as a whole - stealth action.

Budo said:
Wait... you expected Manhunt to be funny? Ok, I have no idea who gave you that idea, or how that notion appeared in your mind, but that was never supposed to be the case. There may be small sections of macabre humour, but it's never supposed to be funny.

Uh it WAS supposed to have funny moments. That stupid gay bar is an example of that.

Budo said:
As far as amazingly violent, you did hear about how the ESRB forced them to censor the game right? So that's not really their fault, it's the fault of the general population for bending over and taking that decision, because the majority of us apparently believes a normal individual will go on a murderous rampage after playing this game.

The censorship made no difference. It didn't feel right. Check the guy with the chainsaw in Resident Evil 4 when he gets to you. That is a disturbing and entertaining way to die.

Budo said:
You don't like stealth games, yet you bought Manhunt? You really had no idea what this game was about when you bought it did you? I honestly think you're angry for spending $50 on a game you personally didn't like, and had no chance of liking in the first place given your dislike for the genre as a whole - stealth action.

Firstly, I didn't buy it. Secondly I didn't say I hate stealth games but they aren't my favorite type of game. If the game is good the game is good; unfortunately this game is not good.

austinAlan said:
Uh it WAS supposed to have funny moments. That stupid gay bar is an example of that.

The censorship made no difference. It didn't feel right. Check the guy with the chainsaw in Resident Evil 4 when he gets to you. That is a disturbing and entertaining way to die.

Firstly, I didn't buy it. Secondly I didn't say I hate stealth games but they aren't my favorite type of game. If the game is good the game is good; unfortunately this game is not good.

Firstly...

You said: "It is a stealth game which is not a genre that I like..."
I said: "I honestly think you're angry for spending $50 on a game you personally didn't like, and had no chance of liking in the first place given your dislike for the genre as a whole - stealth action."

Where did I use the word hate with respect to your comments?

Secondly, as far as the rest of it, you're just retelling the same incorrect preconceptions you had in your previous post. The game was never meant to be funny, nor was it funny. I'm sorry, but the death sequences in Manhunt blow the violence in RE out of the water - even with the censorship.

"That is a disturbing... way to die."

Obviously not as disturbing as Manhunt, or it would have had the AO as well, no?

Red Steel for me, didn't get so high scores, but was surprisingly fun and just plain cool.

CrowTRobot said:
I can't believe nobody has mentioned Excite Truck. I love that game.
Yeah I love that game too, if only it had more modes and online it would be incredible.

I also liked SSX: Blur, I thought it was the crappiest game ever at first because of the insanely hard controls, but I got used to them and it turned out to be a great game.

SSX Blur hands down. People who hated it never gave it a chance. The game had a very long learning curve, but with patience, it can done.

Crash of The Titans for me i loved that game i don't think it would of been as fun on 360 as the motion controls while sparse really add something.

Excitetruck was great ,but it needs a sequel with online.

umm very hard question

i dont think any i have are underated.

but the most, is eledees, but actually i think thats tated fine, its good but no gteat.

umm, i know mysims, 69% average

but i would have givne it around 85%

Back