YOUR OPINION: What Do You Think Is The Best Game Or Game Series On Any Format Ever

Mario is the best game series, and Paper Mario: The Thousand year Door is the best game.

I've really not liked the Zelda series that much, they're ok, just not amazing. Mario is the best.

I DO have to agree that the origanal Pokemon Red and Blue on Game Boy was awsome, but the new ones are not as good.

nic7 said:
pokemon on gameboy through ds...come on...someone agree...
I do like pokemon but, comeon, every single game is pratically identical do the others. right? the only exeption is there are new pokemon but really, who cares?

BapFap said:
I do like pokemon but, comeon, every single game is pratically identical do the others. right? the only exeption is there are new pokemon but really, who cares?
New trainers, Gyms, story plot....it's quite different. And yes, normally like 100 or more new pokemon every game, not "a few".

minto said:
what r u talking about fifa sucks its the same thing every game
yeah xD the only thing in fifa series is that they have the license for the names and teams

i would say Zelda Series - Mario Series - Chrono Series - FF Series

but my favourite are Zelda Series !!!

Final Fantasy! By far! Lol, sorry, I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic. But yea:
Final Fantasy VII/7: 2nd most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy VIII/8: 4th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy IX/9: 6th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy X/10: 3rd most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy X-2: 5th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy XII/12: 1st most amazing game I've played
I'm not sure about first and second, they're most likely both the best games I've ever played, but Final Fantasy 12 is the most recent, therefore I'd put it first because it just seems perfected to me. My opinion, not saying it's the best, so no one criticise me please!

I liked FFVII/7 very much, I had it for pc, but other FFs just bore me... =P

Fire Emblem of the ones I've played, FE:4>FE7>FE5>FE9>FE8

Second would be every mario platformer evah.

I don't like when people start counting series because some games in series really evolve. For example Super Mario 64 is nothing like Super Mario World gameplay wise....so it's like saying they're the same thing when you group them up like that.

Any way I friggin love Super Mario Bros. 3 aka Super Mario World's big brother. It was just so perfect, awesomely abstract worlds and enemys, new gameplay elements paced awesomely, perfect difficulty, it really set the standard for most modern 2D platformers today, and a ton of awesome power-ups such as the ability to use fire and fly!

It'll be pretty hard for a game to have that same impression on me.

En4Neo said:
I don't like when people start counting series because some games in series really evolve. For example Super Mario 64 is nothing like Super Mario World gameplay wise....so it's like saying they're the same thing when you group them up like that.

Any way I friggin love Super Mario Bros. 3 aka Super Mario World's big brother. It was just so perfect, awesomely abstract worlds and enemys, new gameplay elements paced awesomely, perfect difficulty, it really set the standard for most modern 2D platformers today, and a ton of awesome power-ups such as the ability to use fire and fly!

It'll be pretty hard for a game to have that same impression on me.
I know! I got that game with my SP, I played it for hours....then some more hours....then.....just wow, an amazing game.

Back