YOUR OPINION: What Do You Think Is The Best Game Or Game Series On Any Format Ever

Hallitralli said:
Zelda and pokemon . Also Guild Wars. And of course SSBM

U play guildwars, whats your name on it, oh yeh, and i'd have to say my favorite series of game ever is SMB 1,2 and 3.

George said:
U play guildwars, whats your name on it, oh yeh, and i'd have to say my favorite series of game ever is SMB 1,2 and 3.
3 isn't out yet?

I've decided on Twilight Princess. Having a favorite game is way cooler than having a fovorite series.

Jorge said:
Final Fantasy IX was a waste of money. My vote ultimately goes to Final Fantasy VII. I'll try to break it down by system. Some will purely be my personal favorites. I don't think you can righteously say one game or series is the best.

NES-ExciteBike
SNES-Smash TV
Genesis-Sonic the Hedgehog without a doubt
Gameboy-Torn between Tetris and Pokemon Red/Blue
Playstation-Final Fantasy VII or Resident Evil. Though there was a 3D fighting game supposed to come out on the PS that I was waiting and waiting for. I think it was called Ill. Never made it to the States. I think it was deemed too bloody.
N64-Mario 64 or Zelda OoT (Never played either really)
Dreamcast-Powerstone
Playstation 2-God of War
XBox-Halo
360-Gears of War
Wii-Zelda TP is the best at the moment, but I think Galaxy will overtake it
Playstation 3-Lets not kid ourselves...there are no good games out for the PS3
PC-Half Life...though my favorite is Final Fantasy XI

ZOMG, I didnt think anyone else liked SMASH TV. Can't wait til it comes out for VC. Possibly the best game ever is BIKE OR DIE! for Palm Pilot. But my second choice would be one of the Castlevanias.

Last edited:
Celestial said:
Final Fantasy! By far! Lol, sorry, I'm a Final Fantasy Fanatic. But yea:
Final Fantasy VII/7: 2nd most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy VIII/8: 4th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy IX/9: 6th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy X/10: 3rd most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy X-2: 5th most amazing game I've played
Final Fantasy XII/12: 1st most amazing game I've played
I'm not sure about first and second, they're most likely both the best games I've ever played, but Final Fantasy 12 is the most recent, therefore I'd put it first because it just seems perfected to me. My opinion, not saying it's the best, so no one criticise me please!
did you play FF IV ? i think is the best one it`s the only one i really (yeah i have to say it) cry
when palom and porom turns into stone that was so sad >_>
is one of that game i play it eveytime i have time because it`s one of myu favourite games ever

FF is up there, especially FF7, Super Mario RPG (those are for the consoles)

Half-life hands down best ever. Doom is up there.

Soon to be best game ever: SPORE :worship:

I really like both Zelda and Kingdom Hearts.
I absolutely loved how well Kingdom Hearts brough the normally kiddy feeling of Disney and totally made it into something amazing.

And Zelda really doesn't need an explanation. It's amazing.

George said:
So was the gameplay copared to MP 1 and 2
i'm assuming MP==Metroid prime? I don't think they compare to each other.

I like metriod and Halo 1 & 2, for different reasons

Back