Your Own Zelda Game

ahh!!!! I love you!!! Finally, someone against the dying of Link!!! It makes me feel loads better knowing that theres someone out in the forums who doesn't want our beloved Hero Of Time to go 6 feet under!
Add that to the game...NO dying of Link, okay?

Well I would really like to see link die in twilight princess. If that happens a mlot of fans will either be happy or disappointed. And I know that i will be happy to see him DIE!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now that that is over, back to our game: I'm not sure where we are. This much is certain...Link fights Ganon in the beginning, and Link is separated from his shadow/darker half by Ganon in a raging wiked cutscene, right? Then, Link has to search for a way to reconnect with his dark side, all the while trying to keep away from Ganon, who with Link's dark power, is able to defeat him, because it makes Ganon stronger, and without his other half, Link is weaker.

Am I right so far?

...YA! It sounds good... maybe Ill start on a bit of a prototype!

I can also help with improving on storyline layouts as well as overworld and temple layouts. Feel free to PM me if you want an evaluation on the design of the game. This project also excites me and I am happy to help someone with their 'new' zelda game.

Cheers.

And what if in order to beat ganondorf in this game link will have to join forces with his dark side because ganondorf is so stronger that link will have to beat him at his own game. Link will have to use EVIL POWERS!!! to defeat ganondorf.

Although... what if, in order to kill ganondorf and save hyrule forever, zelda gives up her soul to empower link. With that new power, link is able to regain his dark side thus weakening ganon. Now, it is a fair match. Also, thanks for your support on everything, it excites me too!

Mrjingles_23 said:
ahh!!!! I love you!!! Finally, someone against the dying of Link!!! It makes me feel loads better knowing that theres someone out in the forums who doesn't want our beloved Hero Of Time to go 6 feet under!
Add that to the game...NO dying of Link, okay?
I also do not want our hero to die. I think Nintendo knows what they are doing. These guys want the game to play like Fable. (a choice between good and evil)

Agreed...Nintendo knows that hoards of angry fans will like, burn down all of their factories and buildings if that ever happened...lol...and in reference to the story, I enjoy the idea of Zelda giving up some of her soul (ouch, isn't that a bit extreme? Maybe we can fix that up a bit, make it so she doesn't turn vegetative...hahahaha) to help Link...

Back