Your Own Zelda Game

Heh... I think she should flat out die. That way, she gives up all of her soul. Or, we could just make her use some magic item that link found to call upon the power of hyrule... Hows that? Also, I started making that cutscene, its lookin pretty sweet!

trishj said:
I also do not want our hero to die. I think Nintendo knows what they are doing. These guys want the game to play like Fable. (a choice between good and evil)

I donot want link to die either but he would be good to see evil prevail just this once.

DarkDepths said:
Heh... I think she should flat out die. That way, she gives up all of her soul. Or, we could just make her use some magic item that link found to call upon the power of hyrule... Hows that? Also, I started making that cutscene, its lookin pretty sweet!

Well, as you can see from previous quotes, I am very anti-death...ooh, maybe Link has to collect items (as par a game like this) and in order for them to be activated, they need, like Zelda's powers/soul/royal family blood even! Like in Pirates Of The Caribbean, when they needed Will Turners blood to break the curse!

In reference to the cutscene, which one? The first one, where Link is separated from his dark shadowy self???? If so, you HAVE to post it somewhere so I can see the finished product!!! It's gonna look wikid!

Mrjingles_23 said:
Well, as you can see from previous quotes, I am very anti-death...ooh, maybe Link has to collect items (as par a game like this) and in order for them to be activated, they need, like Zelda's powers/soul/royal family blood even! Like in Pirates Of The Caribbean, when they needed Will Turners blood to break the curse!

In reference to the cutscene, which one? The first one, where Link is separated from his dark shadowy self???? If so, you HAVE to post it somewhere so I can see the finished product!!! It's gonna look wikid!

Well I am the opposite. I want something bad to either happen to link or to zelda in tp. If not then maybe... just maybe in the next game it will happen.

Hey, I'm all for something bad happening, it ups the enrichment of the plot, like in the last scene, Ganon takes one last strike at Zelda, ut Link takes the hit..........BUT, he does not die, is just seriously injured for a time, but he recovers. No dying, is all I ask

my game would be a prequel to ww it how ganondorf is resurected and how he fights off the forces of good to increase his army and maybe some battles with the gods

The thing i really dug about the SNES was the top-down vibe of alot of the RPG's. Link to the Past and Secret of Mana come to mind. You used to get some really cool features associated with this viewpoint. Like being able to see a key in a another room you couldn't get to, or seeing something in one room you couldn't figure out how to reach it.

The 3D viewpoint swallowed up this whole genre of gaming, and i guess its thanks to DS, GB and PSP this style is still around.

I'd like to see a more of a combined game viewpoints-wise.

Like, in Ocarina of Time on 64, at the beggining in Kokiri village, when Link wakes up the view is directly above his head. 3D is great, everything looks more realistic and awesome, but your left with the task of constantly changing viewpoint all the time. There's nothing wrong with that, really, but in instances where the viewpoint is simply following you you can really just explore the world, rather than 'looking' at it. Which is cool sometimes to just cruise around admiring the space.

But yeah, i hope there's more of this in TP. Like, you walk into the magicians shop and boom, top-down view, like old school LTTP. But its still all 3D and stuff.

More constrained viewpoints - they add mystery, in a way, i think.

Like in the Market of Hyrule Castle in Ocarina, right as you walk in, the camera is set right above you. Thats sweet. I'd like to see more of that.

Sounds lame i guess but yeah, i love it.

I hope they have really cool glitches in the game.

I also like the camera styles, also the style of the camera when Link enters the houses or the market square in hyrule castle village where the camera is set in one place and it just rotates to follow you!

I definately like the idea of link with more human battles, and a darker side to the story. I think zelda should be included a shiek, or a shiek like character, playable in certain stealthy missions.... =P that would be cool.

shiek.gif

My Zelda Plot:

5 Generations after the true link, Ganondorf is still alive by drinking the blood of a Mythical Creature.

Link must travel around to find the Mythical creatures and kill them before Ganondorf can drink there blood.

Dungeon 1 = Centaur
2 = Minotaur
and so on...

When Link has killed all the mythical creatures, Ganondorf starts to die and Link must travel to his lair and finish him off.

hehehehehe...lol, sorry, I'm just a sucker for the 'mythical creature-must-drink-their-blood-to survive' plot...lol, its the Harry Potter books, I swear!!! I like it...dammit, there is too many ways you could go for a video game...you need to make like, 50 games to incorporate all the ideas we could come up with

Back