Your Starter

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
If you are getting Pokemon Black or White, post which starter Pokemon you will choose and why. Also, post anything else you'd like to say about the game.

I will be choosing Snivey. I was always one to choose the Fire-type (Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar). I'm not choosing Tepig. I do like Oshawott's evolutions but I will be choosing Snivey. :)

I cant decide between snivey and oshawott, if i go with oshawott i can use a doredia for my grass type but if I were to choose snivey i don't know enough about the fifth generation water types to make a good judgement on what to use. I suppose I could go with the new water/ghost Burungel but that would be the third ghost on my team next to shandera and Goruugu. anyone else have ideas for a good water type?

I will have both waiting for me at the store in the morning paid for already i just gotta pick em up not sure what im doin with em yet but dont forget to grab your Celebi if you dont have em yet

Dang I still have to do that, but at least I got the crown beasts. hopefully the zoroark is female so i can breed it.
Also would that celebi trigger the ilex forest event?

Last edited:
it can also be sent to the new games to get Zorua...so as well as send one of the trio send celebi to...i got the trio and celebi on my heartgold and pearl so i got 2 sets of each and since i got black and white double the pokemon for sending those over as well lol

Ghaaa!! I need more money to get white version.......so close so very close....(sob)

I got both black and white, but still playing the HeartGold and SoulSilver versions, so Black and White are on hold.....

:D

Hell yeah, man. I've always wished that were possible in-game.

it would be awsome if they did a remake of yellow version like they did with red and blue versions.

I played my Yellow version the other day. I remember it was my sixth b-day, I think, and I got a yellow Gameboy, Yellow version, and a Pokemon cake with the three original starters and Pikachu.

Thats badass. I lost my yellow version a few years ago but i remember it was awsome, minus the part where i got utterly lost in the cave where you find articuno (stupid confuse ray spamming golbat) and it was kind of glitchy to, I remember finding a wild raichu in cerulean cave.
I miss yellow:(

Back