Your System?

PreVious

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
What is your system like? what color is it what stickers do you have on it or what ever else desribes it. take a picture or just desribe.

Mine:
Black Cover
Zelda Pics

well yeah thats actually all i can think of so yeah. :ihih:

Black cover? I thought there was only white. Mine is uhm... white... and it has a grey stand... and there is no way in hell that I will put some corny ass stickers on my bad-ass Wii.

sweeney said:
heres my wii>>>>

it is invisible and i cannot touch or play it

HAHHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: That sucks dude. You gotta get one... they are amazing.

lol i know man. i live in the uk so i cant get one yet(16 days away!). I will be getting it the moment i can. Oh and i have a question-- is there any problems getting the wii connected to the internet?(messages, vc shop and stuff) If you have wireless connection is it pretty easy?

Yup, the Wii recognizes a wireless connection almost instantly. Just go to the internet option and search for the router, connect to it, and your done. Nintendo had two updates that took quite a while to download the second you first connect your Wii to the internet so I advise you set up the internet AFTER you have tried a few games.

ABC said:
Yup, the Wii recognizes a wireless connection almost instantly. Just go to the internet option and search for the router, connect to it, and your done. Nintendo had two updates that took quite a while to download the second you first connect your Wii to the internet so I advise you set up the internet AFTER you have tried a few games.
thats what i'm planning. unless I need to update.

MetroidZ said:
thats what i'm planning. unless I need to update.

You don't need to update to play games at first. I know that one update is to enable the virtual console but I was not sure what the other update was for... all I know is they took a pretty damn long time. I was actually so tired from camping that I fell asleep durring the updates and my brother woke me up to play when they were done. :lol: But they're worth it. VC is pretty damn cool.

Silent-Sniper said:
I am going to update it so I am more eager to play it once it's done :lol:

Your going to flip your lid while the Wii is updating dude. Honestly, play a few rounds of Wii sports at LEAST before updating.

Back