Your take on disabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislexia
Its a pain to have
Cant spell
Cant learn
YARGABLE

Well I wear hearing-aids and have been wearing them all my life now, im part-deaf in both ears and have a mild syndrom (not saying though, you wont understand it anyway).
But you will all know this by now anyway :)

My Dad was classed as disabled because he couldn't continue working due to a car crash, which (I forget what it's called) causes his right arm to continuously shake, and because his work was on roofs and such, it was too hard/dodgy to continue. Funny to watch him eat cereal though.

My cousin has something I cant remember what its called but he has to wear braces on his legs. I think something about his spine didn't fully grow.

Wiired said:
My Dad was classed as disabled because he couldn't continue working due to a car crash, which (I forget what it's called) causes his right arm to continuously shake, and because his work was on roofs and such, it was too hard/dodgy to continue. Funny to watch him eat cereal though.

Aw that's mean! Is it something to do with the nerves?

Wiired said:
Yeeeah I think so, and nah it's all cool :p he finds it just as funny - he can see the comic side of things :)

Aw that's good then, as long as he is happy :thumbsup:

I remember on my birthday, me and my mates went bowling (it was actually suprise party), and some down syndrome kid came and hugged me and tried to kiss me. Dude did he have some monster grip or something! Lol, all my friends give me **** for that, but i dont really care. Theres nothing wrong with retarded people. Ill probably get arthiritis when im older.......meh

Hm...sad to hear it Wiired.

@ Lee, is that the only reason you grow your hair crazy long?

And my mom's blind...:/

The OP has not shown up again....

Brawny said:
Hm...sad to hear it Wiired.

@ Lee, is that the only reason you grow your hair crazy long?

And my mom's blind...:/

The OP has not shown up again....

No its cause its crazy cool...

Am I right?

High 5 Lee my man! :yesnod:

I seem to keep the same rule with Retarded people as I do with Gays, Though it only applys to Retards who have really bad cases

I don't mind them as long as they don't try to do anything to me

That means, Kissing, Hugging and extreme touching.

As harsh as you may see it thats my rule :)

So if a guy kid came past your group of friends and started grabbing asses and saying "beep".....that would cross your line of both gays and retards?

LOL, better lay the smack down when I get back to school :p

<disclaimer> No mentally handicapped people were hurt in the making of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back