Your take on disabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
wii_cammy said:
Sorry to tell everyone i have a disability

My head will grow so big one day it will explode
Please don;t laugh as thisd is serious

It will go BOOM!

That is not funny , this is a serious topic.

wii_cammy said:
Sorry to tell everyone i have a disability

My head will grow so big one day it will explode
Please don;t laugh as thisd is serious

It will go BOOM!
youve just lost all status youve gained with me.

Sorry for my op
I was in a weird mood
anywya

My uncle was hit by a car once and is paralyed up to the neck
also I have I think 2 cousins with autism
and my neighbours son also has autism
It's sad becuase my cousin doesnt even talk for some reason
She is only 5 an all but .....

mr_resi said:
@lee That will without a doubt be locked (see my IBTL post and TLC's 'you guys need a reality check' thread.)

And why are you telling me? Im not the creator of this thread.
Also, I'm going to discuss this subject until it does get locked.
lee

I don't know many people with mental disabilities except for Autism. I've also seen kids with Cerebral Palsy. My school caters quite well to people with disabilities. Most of my friends have ADD, but I've never classed that as much of a disability. You can still function quite well with it. My vision is slipping away from me.......slowly, I've got glasses, but I never use them. My hearing is just a bit above the level you need hearing aids at. My friend has got basically a normal sized head on his Dwarf body so the neck bones at the top of his spine are two different sizes and can easily come apart if knocked over or something like that.... I can't remember exactly what he told me, but it maens he can't get into many sports also his bones and musles are small so he isn't that strong his legs are wonky too(not noticably but he can't run).
Wow.

Brawny said:
Why would this get locked? It's interesting, although it's sort of turning into THIS THREAD

Although, how would you know.....
idk
somewhere along the lines of "lets all get worked up over some online dudes little 5 year old brother for all we know dosent even exsist" screams LOCKED to me, esp. since TLC locks like a mofo

Monsteroids said:
I don't know many people with mental disabilities except for Autism. I've also seen kids with Cerebral Palsy. My school caters quite well to people with disabilities. Most of my friends have ADD, but I've never classed that as much of a disability. You can still function quite well with it. My vision is slipping away from me.......slowly, I've got glasses, but I never use them. My hearing is just a bit above the level you need hearing aids at. My friend has got basically a normal sized head on his Dwarf body so the neck bones at the top of his spine are two different sizes and can easily come apart if knocked over or something like that.... I can't remember exactly what he told me, but it maens he can't get into many sports also his bones and musles are small so he isn't that strong his legs are wonky too(not noticably but he can't run).
Wow.

Because of my mild syndrome, i cant get into extreme sports as my bones are weaker than an average person, but that doesn't bother me.
lee

You. couldn't. wakeboard...... gahh... I'm crying for ya lee. :cryin:

Sovieto said:
since TLC locks like a mofo

Actually, Mitch has been locking today....threads that Jill has posted in. :p

Brawny said:
You. couldn't. wakeboard...... gahh... I'm crying for ya lee. :cryin:

Actually, Mitch has been locking today....threads that Jill has posted in. :p

I know, kinda rubbish really.

some people think that disabled people are funny like if they fall. i sometimes think its funny but i mostly try to help them, because one if i or you were disabled wouldnt that be sad and messed up? yes it would.:nonod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back