Your thoughts: The Bigs, Pokemon Rev

I am a huge baseball fan in and outside of gaming. I have played pretty much every baseball game there has been including all the others by 2k sports. Although it doesn't have the realism that mlb 2k* has the wii controls make it the funnest baseball game I have played. I mean come on there is a wiimote movement for like 10 different pitches.

I'd give it a 8.5/10

The biggest downfall is the lack of modes in the game. Although the Rookie mode is awesome.

Can you actually move the bat up and down or is it just timing like Wii Sports?

Also with the pitches do you have to actually throw or can you just move the remote quickly up and down?

wiigeeks said:
Can you actually move the bat up and down or is it just timing like Wii Sports?

Also with the pitches do you have to actually throw or can you just move the remote quickly up and down?

You can move the bat around prior to swinging. But of course it is timing with the swing. And no u don't have to actually swing your arm to pitch. Wouldn't make sense for that to be necessary considering you don't require the whole arm to hold the wiimote.

And as far as the delayed swings and such with the wiimote...that's how it is going to be on the Wii. First it has to read and recognize the motion and interpret it as a command. If you want a game where the motion is 1:1 then you are probably going to have to wait for the next generation consoles if not longer.

Just wondering, thanks for the input. BTW do the orioles still stink on there... :)

Back