Your Views On Sonic

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I think it's cool. He has good speed though sometimes he's slow [If you get hit]
Multiplayer is good [Though some levels are too short] so yeah all good :)

Your Views?

on this game, does sonic basicly run on his own? or do u controll when he runs and stands and stuff?

FULL SONIC STUFF

He just runs forwards and you tilt left or right. You push the Wiimote forwards to do attacks and B is jump 1 is brake. It's dead cool he's Quite Fast too, Alot of things happening at once so you have to be on your toes...

With Multiplayer you can play with up to 4 people [I only got 2 Wiimotes though]

And the games are fun. Theres 4 types of playing.

- Tournament
- One if you win a game you can pick a chest and collect the money in there. The person with the most money once all boxes are open wins [Sometimes theres traps though]
- One where if you come first your pirate ship moves 10 places [2nd place 8 etc]
And the first ship to get to the treasure wins
- Havn't played the last type...

So yeah it's good

I rented it yesterday. I thought it was wierd at first. Got used to the controllers I like it. It's fun.

I thought the single player stuff was just awesome, I love games where (if you do everything perfert) you come off looking really cool.
The party games however I had a mixed opinion on, some of the cooler games, were reallllly short, and some of the worse games, were reallllly long, and the wii controls seemed random

I liked most of the mini games. All and all. I give it 8.5 outta 10

Flagel said:
I had a mixed opinion on, some of the cooler games, were reallllly short, and some of the worse games, were reallllly long, and the wii controls seemed random

Yeah like the Paddle one doesn't really work for me lol...
And some others are just Naff
plus abit of Wario Ware funtion would have been better like you each select a player [Up to 8 - There 8 players in Multiplayer so :thumbsup:] and you just pass it around to see who gets the most amount of points after the set amount of games [10,20,30,50,100]

Although I do like the Pirate ship one

Back