Your weird combinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niidawii

Needs a Wii
Dec 24, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Like, you know, food. Your favorite weird combinations that most other people dont like/dont do but you do all the time.

They dont even have to be weird.

I like blue-rasberry lolipops and drinkin Sprite at the same time.

>.> your turn.

take some french fries and dip them in a Wendy's frosty! yea it sounds gross but try it first. its actualy good!

Mitch2025 said:
take some french fries and dip them in a Wendy's frosty! yea it sounds gross but try it first. its actualy good!
lol i do that too! it does taste good
i like to drink coke and eat slim jims at the same time, yummm

Where do i start lol tomato cheese beetroot mayonnaise tabouli tomato sauce mustard jalepeno and chicken toasted sandwiches and thats nothing lol

Mitch2025 said:
I don't think it's considered "weird" if 75% of America does that regularly.
Personally, the vanilla frosties are better, especially with fries.

(Did you know 64% of all statistics are made up on the spot?)

Gymdawg said:
I don't think it's considered "weird" if 75% of America does that regularly.
Personally, the vanilla frosties are better, especially with fries.

(Did you know 64% of all statistics are made up on the spot?)
well around here people look at me strange when me and my friends do it. everyone says it is disgusting. i guess its more popular in other places

Everybody here does that. And with their chicken nuggets. Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets.

I dip my baked potato skin in ketchup. People think it's weird, but it's just like french fries...

There was some migrant worker on my grandma's farm that had cheerios, eggs, milk, and ketchup all in one bowl.

Spreadable cheese and tomato sauce sandwiches.
Dipping toast into tea
Ice cream and coke is quite nice too, just have a mouthfull of icecream then a gulp of coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back