is a true Brawler
Dec 8, 2007
A Milk Carton
Wii Online Code
3521-2272-3993-4863
I searched this and nothing came up.

What was your absolute worst day ever.
What happened on that day?

this thread kinda reminds me of "the most depressing moment in your life" thread i made 7 monthes ago

Woah. Way too intense to bring up on a forum, IMO.

Probably when I got so sick that I couldn't stomach a drop of water without throwing up. I ended up having to go to the hospital and get hooked up to an IV. That was more like a week though.

I've had worse times but they happened to be on the best days of my life if that makes any sense. (Ex: too much mushrooms, too much alcohol)

I can't really pick out a specific worse single day though.

my worst day was when i had surgery on my throat because something was like paralised in it
my voice was like perfect and nothing was wrong but when the doctor looked down my throat during a routine checkup he noticed that something down my throat wasnt moving so i had surgery and i couldnt talk for a week =[ lol
wait...i mean hahaha (im trying to stop say lol)...(random)

ooo worse day ever
wass when i learned that mofausa died!!!!!
=[
poor simba

My 10th birthday
I woke up to the sound of thunderstorms.
I walked out of my room to greet my family of 15.
No one said happy birthday.
I asked my mom what was wrong because the whole family was silent.
She slowly turned her neck and looked at me and said softly "They're here."
I couldn't think straight, everything was black and white.
"Todays my birthday" i said.
--After the spoiler it gets pretty gruesome, don't click see spoiler if you cant handle it--
My sister was facing away, she turned her head 180 degress and i noticed a huge blue mark on her face, she said "Happy Birthday."
Suddenly, my family unzipped themselves and they were alien monster zombies. They pinned me to a wall and sucked out my soul.
So yeah that was my worst day ever.
END

Dan.Skater said:
My 10th birthday
I woke up to the sound of thunderstorms.
I walked out of my room to greet my family of 15.
No one said happy birthday.
I asked my mom what was wrong because the whole family was silent.
She slowly turned her neck and looked at me and said softly "They're here."
I couldn't think straight, everything was black and white.
"Todays my birthday" i said.
--After the spoiler it gets pretty gruesome, don't click see spoiler if you cant handle it--
My sister was facing away, she turned her head 180 degress and i noticed a huge blue mark on her face, she said "Happy Birthday."
Suddenly, my family unzipped themselves and they were alien monster zombies. They pinned me to a wall and sucked out my soul.
So yeah that was my worst day ever.
END

aww comon dude you ruined a good story =p

when you said there here im like WHATS HERE
then it got fake....hahah

Even to this day I still can't believe I broke my hand. When I hit the side walk and looked at my hand (didn't hurt right off), my pinki was hown 1/4 inch and completely pointing straight up. Bad Bad sight, was worse when they tried to realign my completely broken finger with no pain killers for 10 minuets :(

I have some pictures but I'll spare you your dinner. :)

mine seems the worst so far i mean c'mon
simbas dad died!!!

My worst day ever was when I wanted to commit suicide...I won't bring any more of that up... I'm happy now though :)

Back