youtube stopped workin!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching google videos in full screen will stutter several times then freeze, wii will make a wailing sound until you hard boot it.us
ive been able to duplicate this error, will some others also try and duplicate this 'glitch' ?

ladydemonika said:
tried youtube this morning. got the javascript mesaage......... come on nintendo whats the score here ??????????????
It's not Nintendo... it is YouTube. And in particular, their javascript code to check the level of Flash player plug-in on the browser. If you view embedded videos from other webpages, they play fine.

The question is whether or not YouTube deliberately modified the code to prevent 100,000's of Wiis from viewing their content.

Youtube totally worked yesterday..

It really seems like someone said, that youtube modified their site just to mess with wii's,, but why?

X number of people with the Wii on the internet. I will assume that 99% of X would have checked youtube straight away. It was almost a slashdot scale event for youtube I would guess. They probably reacted by blocking the Wii Opera browser until they could assess the situation.
No doubt it'll all be working fine again for good.

thanks for the tip wiicrazy.. I was walking out the door but you made me turn the wii back on..

youtube working again for me too~!

Youtube has sucked all day, even from my PC. I think they are gettin hit hard by Wii

idk, ive been able to play it through about half way, and then it just stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back