Not open for further replies.

monkeyinaspasm

Zelda's Hero
Feb 11, 2007
Sowerby Bridge, Yorkshire, UK
Wii Online Code
8438-2317-9723-9775
Hi all

This may or may not sound like a thick thing to say, but i want to watch videos on youtube on my wii, but they do not load fast enough. They have to stop every 3 secs o load the next bit. I have a fast internet connection, so i know its not that, but is there any way i can make it better?

Please help me i am sooooo frustrated!

mine doesn't

but get a video going, pause it, make toaster strudel, go back, , profit

TheWhiteWii said:
mine doesn't

but get a video going, pause it, make toaster strudel, go back, , profit

mine works fast.. but the wii needs to update flash player and he's right go with the strudel...

Remember that it's just the trial version..when the final version is available it will be faster and will have all programs like Flashplayer integrated in the browser

When the video first starts, press Pause and let it buffer a bit and then start it playing again.

Why use YouTube from your Wii's browser?

You're far better off using www.wiitoob.com It has all of YouTube's content but it's optimised to look great on your Wii............ search function works well and the results and big and vivid and scroll down quickly. When playing content, it fills the screen much better than trying to zoom in YouTube..........

Well worth adding to favourites................ www.wiitoob.com

Enjoy.............Sam

Samster said:
Why use YouTube from your Wii's browser?

You're far better off using www.wiitoob.com It has all of YouTube's content but it's optimised to look great on your Wii............ search function works well and the results and big and vivid and scroll down quickly. When playing content, it fills the screen much better than trying to zoom in YouTube..........

Well worth adding to favourites................ www.wiitoob.com

Enjoy.............Sam
This works fine - thanks everyone - and i would prefer to toast toast. lol:cornut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back