Status
Not open for further replies.

Battles

Banned
Apr 7, 2007
G-town, Tennessee
Wii Online Code
8913-3076-5932-5312
i just tried to view a vid on youtube on my wii and it said that i either dont have javascrip or its turned off. and it says i need to update flash. wats going on? i thought youtube supported flash 7? has anyone else seen this and is there a way to fix it?

My Wii's browser works np on Youtube. Is your Wii updated, maybe its an old version.

my wii has already been updated. it says i need a newer version of flash but i thought youtube supported f 7

this thread can now die! i just turned my wii off and turned it back on and now it works

Oh! This happened to me yesterday...and I got so annoyed...I emailed youtube and Nintendo...lol. Then I was thinking of some possible solutions and I ended up deleting the internet channel and then redownloading it and it worked after that...what a hassle..I didn't know I just had to turn off my Wii and turn it back on to make it work...lol! :incazzato:

NO JAVA ON WII. (i am tired of runescape ppl conplaining). I read an idea about why they didnt have java on the wii but i am going to post it as a thread soon

a tip. even with the newest update like i have, this error still happens........i was doing fine on youtube then got the error. try reloading the page or re-starting the internet channel. worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back