Z16 Elite - New Goldeneye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we were supposed to have practice 1 hour ago and no one is on

Yes, because I have been out for the past 36 hours. I did say I'll be away all weekend. Now I need to slep, I need to get up and go out again in 8 hours.

Just to let you guys know, my PC broke so I can't go on Chatzy (does not work on IPod). I will still be online playing though.

First of all ur fc is wrong, and u can join if u follow the rulz

Sorry, my fc is 4886-5455-4284

Btw I had to change my name to just Ham }Z16{.

Mod edit: No double posting. Use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'd like to join the clan. This seems like a well-organized clan, with a Leader with the knowledge of the game.

Goldeneye FC: 2167-9182-8440
Level: 25
Timezone: (-5-GMT.... EST )
Favourite Gun: I like them all, give me a gun, and I'll use it well haha.
K/D Ratio: 1.92
Win Ratio: 2.24

Even though I have played only a short time, I am not boosted, nor a hacker.
I would like to play in the Clan war you have in the next couple of days, even though I have just tried to join, I think I am pretty good and would like to participate. You can check me if we could play together sometime.
Also I would love to learn some new tactics to this game by all of you here, that'd be great. Thanks!
I can be on any time in the next 2 weeks, and will not miss any practices or any Schedule'd dates with this clan.
My Online Wii Goldeneye 007 is: AROW

Last edited:
Wow, nice kd ratio, almost better than mine. Sure u can join. Ok to all clan members practice will be CANCELED because of Christmas. However we will have a war next Tuesday the 27th against clan SSM. Happy Holidays!

Good luck against SSM! EDIT: Uh...why the likes? Im not even a part of SSM...I guess SSM, you're such a kind group! :D

Last edited:
Ok the people that will be in the war is Yoshi777, AROW, Marsh, and last but not least me. Cmon guys I know we can win this!

Hey James I found out BTTF will not be on in a couple of weeks his Internet is down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back