Wii Online Code
3521-2272-3993-4863
ATM my mom is picking up zach and wiki for me
i searched but i wanted to know me specific stuff about this game:
-good replay value
-fun
-interaction
-do you own it?

Well it is fun and is considered one of the better if not best Third Party Wii games to date (No More Heroes is up there a well) Its challenging though, but will be fun completing it.

Zack and Wiki is one of the best wii games. Check ign.com and gamepro.com so you read more about it.

alright guys its it right now ill post and tell you what i think
(thanks for the replys)

unfortunately this game hasnt been selling very good due to lack of advertizing and people underestemating it for its loo.

but great purchase, because its a great game from what i hear

It's cheap now too. I was at Gamestop and it was only $29.99 new or $25.99 used. I almost bought it, but I'm going to get a used BWii instead. I'll pick it up this summer maybe. It looks great, especially if you like those old school point and click adventure games (I LOVE them).

Now if only the Wii would get a Sam and Max...

I got it for Christmas, and I have to say, the concept is pretty awesome. You have to point & click your way through the levels, picking up the right items and using them in the right ways. Basically you have to do everything in the right order to beat a level.
UNFORTUNATELY, the game too often doesn't give you very good clues as to what you are supposed to do, and it ends up being a long process of trial and error. Many things will kill you with no real warning, or if you want to achieve some goal, you'll end up using every item in the damn level trying to find the "right" one that you're "supposed" to use. It can get pretty frustrating, and I almost immediately had to head to the on-line walkthrough for some help, which is funny, cause I almost NEVER DO THAT for any game EVER. Even really hard ones. But Zack & Wiki had something extra. Not "hardness" but an underlying FRUSTRATION and VAGUENESS that made me say "screw it, where's the walkthrough" many times.
Other than that, it's pretty fun. The graphics are geared towards a five-year-old, YET AGAIN FOR NO APPARENT REASON. The story and graphics could have been Waaaaaaay more mature and it would have dramatically helped the game's reception by the public.
Every time you retry a level, that damn flying monkey WIKI goes "Zackuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" as it flies after you in an EXTREMELY JAPANESE WAY that I cannot even begin to express. It is freaking annoying. Can't these developers realize that the world is, in fact, NOT made up of 5-year-old Japanese kids?!? ERRRRGGGHHHH.......
Uh, yeah so, good game lol....

Well I'm stuck on the final level on the ice palace does anyone know how to do it? It's a pretty good wii game too.

thanks guys for these replys
i got the game yesterday night used sicne thats all they had with perfect condition and no saved file =D
ok bottem line
THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!
lmao just kidding this game ROCKS!!!!!
everyone who doesnt have it....buy it bescause its very cheap ($30 new,$26 used) and its it very challenging
so yea im going to play now so bibi =D

Back