zack and wiki

ckit

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
greece
Wii Online Code
2825-7419-4413-9378
i want to buy "zack and wiki" but i d also like to know other people opinions!!!

so, what do u think about it????

If you like puzzles and don't mind being a little frustrated here and there when you can't figure something out then its definitely a great game. Light-hearted, easy to play, artistic, comedic at times, its superb quality at $30.

Ohh, i really want this game as well. I have read some reviews going both ways. So if you get it before me, let me know what ya think of it?

Zack & Wiki is an extremely high quality game (well worth $30) but some of the puzzles can be frustrating. But you can "buy" hints in the game using the coins you collect or you can ask people for help in forums. Plus there are walk-throughs on GameFAQs (but I'm always afraid I'll see too much when I read those). I've finished most of the game and will be glad to help if I see any questions.

HyPeRsHoCk said:
Just from seeing the case at Best Buy, the game doesn't look like it would interest me...but that's just me.

Capcom's biggest mistake with this game was the audience they geared it toward. If the case didn't look so kiddish it would have sold a lot more I think. It's like they made the game to be played by parents while their kids are entertained by the art and colors. If it had a more mature theme, I'm not saying bloody or anything, just something that doesn't come off childish, I honestly thing it would have sold better. Not to even mention the name itself.

jennifer21 said:
Ohh, i really want this game as well. I have read some reviews going both ways. So if you get it before me, let me know what ya think of it?

it s great
definitely buy it

Back