Zack & Wiki: Rent or Buy?

diaoman

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
Usually I beat singleplayer games and then never play them again, except for Ocarina & Corruption. Would Zack & Wiki be an exception? Should I buy it or rent it? I'm sure it's a really good game but I'm worried about the replay value. Yeah, I know there's multiple ways to beat the game. But does it really compel you to play it again after you beat it?

diaoman said:
Usually I beat singleplayer games and then never play them again, except for Ocarina & Corruption. Would Zack & Wiki be an exception? Should I buy it or rent it? I'm sure it's a really good game but I'm worried about the replay value. Yeah, I know there's multiple ways to beat the game. But does it really compel you to play it again after you beat it?
I am buying it right off the bat. I am incredibly hyped for this game. I dont think i'll put it right back in after beating it , but after a while when theres a lull in gaming, AKA january to february 10, i may have another go

You see, I'm not sure if you will be able to beat it in the 5 days or so you get it when you rent it. I say buy. There are different ways to solve puzzles, high scores to get, there is replay value.

its as long as you want it to be.... you can solve all the puzzles by yourself or you could use hints. plus it depends on how smart you are i guess... some of the puzzles are really challenging. DEFINATELY BUY IT though. it will take you more than five days at least. and it is really important to support good third party publishing so we can filter out some of the mini-game collections.

I'm exactly like you, I rent one player adventure type games since I know I'll never play them again. I rented Paper Mario, Zelda:TP, and I would have rented MP:C but someone got it for me as a gift... RENT ZACK & WIKI. You will never play this again after you beat it... I bought it impulsively just because there were references to the game being similar to the monkey island series, which I love, so maybe I'll play it again in like 3 or 4 years.... the game has zero short-term replayability. Go buy MLB Power Pros.. Awesome baseball game.

Back