Zack & Wiki sinks without trace at retail

I had started a thread last week about Underrated Wii Games and this game came up a couple times.

Having never even heard of this game, it got me to go read a review on it and now the next time I go to Gamestop, I am picking it up.

I LOVED Monkey Island as a kid, so this seems like a no brainer for me.

The problem is probably related to advertising. Almost all the games at the top of the sales charts can be attributed to the amount of adverstising put into them.

thedaini said:
Capcom isn't going to advertise for this game, so let's do it for them. Besides, word of mouth is the best form of advertising.
Thats why Im doing a review about it and post it on dutch forums :D

I got a few people to buy the zapper deal because of my review of it :D So it might help zack and wiki 2:p

eskiemong said:
Are you serious?! I was totally going to buy this game when I make myself some free time..

It's out already in America!!

Geez. We're not the only country in the world you know.

Sovieto said:
its not your fault, its nintendo's fault for shrouding the wii with too great of first party titles.

Exactly! They take PRIDE in their work! Now it's time for third parties to step up!

I own this game and it is amazing. I hate using walkthroughs, its practically against my religion and that makes this game extremely difficult at parts.

I am truely sad that no one picked this game up.... i'm just hoping somehow sells boost so we can have a sequel!

Well, true to my word, I went out and picked this game up last night.

Really is a fun game.

Like the previous poster, I don't like using walkthroughs, but I have a feeling this game is going to be VERY difficult without any. But gonna give it a try!

Back